Chapter 37

Ariana's POV.

"W-what?" I asked letting his hand go as the doctor comes in.

"Who are all of you?" Nash asked again.

"Doctor what's wrong with him" Connor asked.

"He has a severe concussion and apparently is suffering from amnesia." He said reading his clipboard.

"When will he get his memory back?" Kian asked.

"Could be days, months, or years. I'm very sorry, we've alerted his parents and they are flying out now." He said leaving the room. Nash looked around confused.

"Where am I?" he asked no one in particular.

"You're in the hospital Nash." Ricky said. I got up not bearing to see him like this. Connor Ricky and Kian followed me. We sat in the waiting room which a nurse had ordered us to do while Nash recovered a bit.

"I can't believe this, he doesn't remember a thing" I said looking down to the ring that meant so much to me and not a thing to him.

"The doctor said he may get his memory back" Kian said trying to lighten the mood.

"You may go back there now, there's already a young lady there." A man told us.

A young lady? who could that be.

We walked rushing a bit to room 254 where Nash was. We opened the door and saw a girl leaning over Nash her lips on his. My heart broke into about a million pieces. The girl turned around with a sly smirk on her face.

It was Lindsay.

"Oh hey guys, come to visit my boyfriend?" She asked. Her boyfriend? tears started to come from my eyes again but I quickly wiped them away.

"I told you I'd get him Ariana and I did." She said turning back to Nash. At that time I did the only reasonable thing I could.

I ran away.

Connors POV

Ariana ran out of the room that Lindsay was still kissing Nash in. I ran after her my heart beating a million miles an hour.

"Ariana!" I yelled seeing her outside. She turned around and looked at me. I ran into her balancing our pressed together bodies.

"Stay the night with me please." I begged her pressing my forehead to hers. She nodded and we walked to my house.

She was obviously broken up and I, as her best friend needed to be there for her. I lead her into the O2L house that was empty at the moment. We walked into my room and I handed her some shorts she left here and one of my tshirts.

"Thank you" she mumbled stripping off her shirt and changing into it. It covered her lower body so she could change her pants.

We've always changed in front of each other. We are that comfortable around each other. I took my shirt off and changed into sweatpants climbing into bed. She slid in beside me and laid her head on my chest.

"I hope you feel better soon babe, she's just a bitch. Nash will soon remember who we all are and you two will be reunited again" I said kissing her cheek and closing my eyes letting sleep take over me.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~~•

Double update. I hope you're happy :) I enjoy writing for you wonderful people so much and I thank you for all the support and reads. It's honestly so surreal. Please tweet me any questions you have.
@owlgrl666
Kik: Montana_rose13
~Montana