Chapter 28

Nash's POV

I woke up alone in my bed wondering what time it was. I looked around and slowly pulled back the blankets in my pitch dark room. I opened my door slowly trying not to wake anyone. I made my way downstairs to see Ariana's brown tousled hair turning the corner. She must've woken up at about the same time as me. A small smile crept on my lips while I remembered last night. The small moans that softly escaped her perfect lips, the way my hands molded perfectly into her curvy figure. The amazing things she can make me feel.

I snuck up behind her and slid my arms up her sweater and around her bare waist. She jumped a bit from shock but soon recognized it was me.

"Hey babe why are you up at four in the morning?" I asked her.

"Kian called me he wanted to Skype because apparently he was lonely since Andrea is back home for a few weeks and he wanted to talk to his BFF" she said yawning.

"How did you enjoy last night?" I asked kissing her shoulder.

"It was alright" she said slipping from my grasp and going up the stairs. I stood there in shock. "That's just cold" I replied, she laughed.

"Best I've ever had" she said adding a wink to the end of her sentence. I threw my head back in laughter and followed her up to my room. She laid down on my bed covered in the quilt. I slid in beside her, laying my hand on her exposed hip.

Ariana's POV

Nash set his hand on my bare hip. I shivered. It took all of my strength not to turn to him and attach my lips to his. I was trying to tease him a bit. Hey, I'm a girl, gotta have some fun sometimes right? I lightly ground my butt into his front. He let out a barely audible moan. I was apparently doing my job correctly. I turned to face him and kissed his lips before drifting off into sleep leaving him very uncomfortable.

Montana's POV (wow haven't had hers in a while)

Nash had called me asking if I could help him Find a present for Ariana's birthday coming up. I of course said yes and met him at the mall. He was waiting at a small kiosk holding two medium iced mocha lattes. I went up to his tall figure and he set them down giving me a hug. I hugged him back and he handed me one of the heavenly drinks. We sipped the drinks while searching for the perfect gift for Ari. "What are you planning on getting her?" I asked Nash.

"Well I want to actually get her a promise ring" he said blushing a bit. I got super excited for my best friend.

"Oh my gosh Nash you are so romantic it's not even funny anymore god go rub off on Matt." I joked a bit. Matthew was also quite the romantic. He picked that one up from my almost brother Connor Franta. His dad and my mom are getting married in about two months time. But anyways. Me and Nash went into the beautiful store that was named Tiffany's. he looked about the room at all the wonderful selections before setting his eyes on one. A silver banded amethyst set with smaller diamonds around it. That was definitely the best choice by far. Ariana is going to love it.

Ariana's POV

"Yes, I'd love to! Thank you so much for this opportunity i'll be in touch" I hung up my phone. That was my agent, Marco. He just told me that if I was willing to do it, I could collaborate with Bethany Mota for her clothing line and I'd also get to make one of my own, or I could make a makeup collection. I was bursting with joy.

Tomorrow is mine and Montana's birthday. January twenty-eighth. We were planning to get ready together since we were having a double masquerade ball. I picked out a perfect Tiffany blue gown with silver studs. Montana was wearing a similar one just with different beading. We wanted to look like twins to confuse people.

---

"Okay so curl and pin your hair the exact way I did it" I Said hanging Montana the curling want. I slipped my mask on and coated my lips with coral lip stain. Montana did the same and we pulled on our strappy sling backs. And left the room. Our 19th birthday party was roaring downstairs. The whole crowd got intensified as we descended the stairs. I made my way to one of the attractive men in suits. Montana took the others hand before we realized we were at the wrong guys. We laughed and switched sweeping into the dance floor.

At around 2am the party was dying down and guests were leaving. One girl trailed behind, staring down Montana and I. She had curled brown hair and was wearing a particularly slutty dress. She made her way to us pinning her eyes on me. "How dare you!" she spit into my face.

Her face came clearly into view as the lights were raised. I know this girl. She's the girl I met years ago. When Nash was dating her.

"What do you want Lindsay?" I asked annoyed.

"You know exactly what I want. I want to know exactly how your ugly ass got someone as gorgeous as Nash!" She exclaimed.

I stood looking a her in utter shock.

"For your information, Ariana is drop dead gorgeous, you, on the other hand, are possibly the most disgusting thing to ever walk this earth. Inside and out. Now I suggest you get out of this house right now before I personally escort you out." Montana said stepping up.

"Honestly if I were you I'd be rushing my ass out of here, she has broke my wrist by twisting it once" Sam spoke up.

"That was an accident when we were seven, but yes I'm not afraid to beat the shit out of you right now" Montana said.

"Fine, but watch your backs Ill be back. And you'll pay for taking my man Ariana Dallas."
And with that, she stormed out of the door.

~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hey guys! wow over 50k reads. I'm shocked. With that I'd like to attempt to get some more q&a going on but not on her since some said that they thought it was an update.
tweet #AskMontana on twitter or mention me
@narryflamegucci but use the hashtag #AskMontana ill answer them on there!!!
Kik me: montana_rose13
~Montana