Chapter 32

"@arianadallas: currently; sitting with Bethany Mota on the tour bus for her #Motavatetour"

I tweeted setting my phone down on the little kitchenettes table.

"Ari, what time is it?" Beth yelled from her room in the back of the bus. I glanced at the clock.

"12:35pm dear!" I yelled back.

I heard some shuffling and she ran out of her room into the kitchen sitting across from me in her cute pajamas.

"Good after noon" I said with a hint of joking ness.

She rolled her eyes at me and got her bowl of cereal. I laughed a bit before going back to mixing colors on my iPad. I had decided to make a cosmetics line with Beth since she has a clothing line.

The first nail polish colors that I had made were 'pink punk', 'winter green' and 'too blue for you'. (Marya ;);););) ). So far everyone was loving the cosmetics and we were just promoting them.

Our next stop was Toronto Canada (I don't know if they actually went there or not) and I was excited because I got to see Shawn whom I haven't seen since my birthday.

Nash's POV

I was helping Cameron at his house since we had a small party last night when I came across a small box laying under the couch. I instantly recognized the box. It was the little blue box Montana helped me pick out for Ariana. She never got to open her ring.

I guess with all the drama with Lindsay I forgot to give it to her. I feel so stupid now for forgetting such an important thing. And now she's half way across the country and won't be back for two weeks. Well shouldn't this be great.

~•~•~•~•~

Sorry it's super short I just wanted to get it posted. How about we set a goal? 10 comments and 80 votes? That's more than I've Gotten on any chapter so far I think so let's try it!!!
Kik: Montana_rose13
~Montana