Chapter 40

Ariana's POV

Millions of possibilities started running through my mind. Nash remembers me now. I've missed being able to hug him and kiss him and just sleep with him. Not in a sexual way but in the most innocent way possible. Just me and him in each others arms.

"Cameron!" I almost yelled causing him to jump a bit in startlement. I threw myself into his arms wrapping them around myself.

"Nash remembers us, something happened and he has his memory back" tears of pure joy were flowing from my eyes.

"Mom I don't want to leave you here like this, but I need to get back to Nash" I said untangling myself from Cameron's grasp and going to hug my beautiful mother.

"I understand baby, but you and Nash need to come visit us soon. I'm sure Elizabeth will appreciate it too, now go get your man" she said playfully slapping my butt. I giggled and pulled Cameron up to his room.

"I'm getting the tickets you pack" he said scanning his phone.

"Both of our tickets are round trip, we'll exchange them at the airport now pack!" I exclaimed.

---

LAX was absolutely packed but we managed to get our luggage and out of the door. We hailed a cab to the O2L house. I paid the taxi driver and hopped out taking my suitcase from the back. I ran to the door with Cameron tailing behind. The door flew open revealing Jenn, my closest girl-friend.

"He's in the kitchen with the guys" she barely whispered smiling like an idiot. I slowly made my way to the kitchen where Nash's red shirt was facing the other way. Sam was the first to see me and his eyes perked up a bit but he quickly hid it. I went behind Nash, wrapping my arms around him. He jumped and turned to see me picking me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Ariana I'm so sorry you know I love you and only you she means absolutely nothing I'm such a fuck up how could I ever forget you I hate myself god please ju-" I cut him off pressing my lips to his.

"God Nash you ramble like an idiot I love you" I said still clinging to him.

"I don't see why you should even forgive me I wouldn't forgive myself" he said letting me down but not breaking eye contact.

"It's what you do when you love someone" I said kissing him once again before being picked up by Ricky.

"We're going to film a collab now so I'm stealing her" he said carrying me all the way up the stairs like a sack of potatoes.

"What are we doing?" I asked him.

"We're playing fuck marry kill" he said continuing to write names down on sticky notes.

"Can Sam and Nash play please Ricky" I said dragging out the please. Just then they walked in the door.

"I already asked them" he said smiling at me. I returned the smile and made room for the guys on Ricky's couch.

"Hey guys it's Ricky and today I'm here with people! say hi people!"

"Hey I'm Sam Pottorff"

"They know your last name Sam" I said also stating my name.

"And I'm Nash" he said in his deepish voice.

Ricky announced the game and picked out three papers.

"Sam Pottorff, Finn Harries, and thats0jack" I said.

"God this is tough" Nash said.

"Fuck Finn, marry Jack and kill Sam" I said. Sam looked at me with mock hurt in his eyes.

"Same"

"Same"

They both said. Sam got up.

"I'm out you guys are mean." Sam said trying to leave.

I grabbed his wrist and pulled him back causing him to fall on me. He sat up on my lap.

"Well then" I said. He just smiled and sat there.

"Tyler Oakley, Lohanthony and Ariana Dallas." Sam said picking his three.

"Fuck lohanthony, marry Ariana and kill Tyler but only because I don't know him" Nash said.

"Wait you'd fuck lohanthony?" Ricky said.

"That boy can twerk".

---

"Well that's it for today guys ill cya all next week byeeee" Ricky said. We all kissed our hands and covered the camera up.

"Well that was fun" I said moving Sam who refused to move the entire video.

"Yeah but I'm so tired" Nash and Ricky both said at the same time. We all laughed and piled out of the room. Cam and Emily were cuddled up on the couch while everyone else was around watching some tv show.

"We're gonna go home guys" Nash said. They mumbled goodbyes and we just shrugged it off. We walked the short distance down the block and around the corner. I handed Nash my key since I had my suitcase in one hand and purse in the other. Nash was carrying my laptop case which was completely unnecessary. He opened the door and let me in before him.

"What happened to your key?" I asked him.

"It's with Cameron he left his in North Carolina." He said simply, locking the door behind him and taking my case from me. He took everything upstairs and I went to the living room where the little box of phone cases sat. Since we all had the same phones we shared cases. I snapped on a Sam Pottorff case and put my plain pink and studded one back.

"What do you want to do for the rest of the night?" he asked me.

"Lets just enjoy each others company" I said laying him down on the couch. I laid directly on top of him. Our bodies forming together perfectly. He trailed his hands down my body resting them on my hips. His thumbs dug into my hip bones in a tight grasp. I slipped my hands in his shirt tracing his abs and roaming his body. He kissed my lips softly so I barely felt his lips there at all.

"I love you Ariana"

"And I love you Nash"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

NARIANAS BACK!!! I ship them so hard oh my gosh sorry fangirling! thanks for all the support guys. I read the comments through emails and I woke up with 72 comments spread throughout the story! you guys truly are the most amazing fans ever. I love you all. Tweet me telling me who you ship the most with the hashtag #askmontana @Montanaxxrose
Kik me: montana_rose13
~Montana