Chapter 11

Ariana's POV

I've been moping around the house for quite a while now and Matthew keeps calling and texting asking if I want to hang out or talk about it. Matthew is being too sweet at the moment, but I'm planning on going to hang out with one of my close friends today. Her name is Dina, she's 14, only one year younger than me.  I met her at magcon this year when we went on the tour. She lives in the same town as me making it easier to visit her. I went to my shower and peeled off my pajamas and got into the shower washing my hair and body, also shaving my legs and underarms. I got our and wrapped a towel around my body and going to my bedroom.

Matthews POV

Nash just texted me asking me if I wanted to go hang out with him, Hayes and Cameron at Cams house. But if Nash is going then Ariana's going to be staying in her room. I replied saying I would because I wasn't doing anything else today. I changed into some blue shorts a tanktop and vans and unplugged my phone taking a SnapBack from my shelf and going outside and walking down the road.

I got down to Nash's and he was waiting outside with Hayes. I hopped in the back and we drove to Cam and Ari's.

Cameron's POV

I had invited the guys over and Ariana said that she was going to be out with her friend and they wouldn't be back from the mall until about 5oclock giving us plenty of time to hang out. Ariana came down the stairs with her purse on her arm wearing shorts and a lacy tank top with a solid blue one underneath. "There's my beautiful sister" I said coming and hugging her to me. "I love you Cameron" she said hugging me tight. "I love you too Ariana" I said. She pulled away when the doorbell rang. I went to answer it seeing Nash Matt and Hayes standing there. "Come in" I said opening the door for them to step in. Ariana sat on the stairs until Matt and Hayes were inside and she got up to hug them. Matthew hugged her a little to long and whispering something into her ear.

Ariana's POV

I got up and hugged Hayes then Matt. "You look gorgeous" Matthew whispered in my ear. "Thank you" I said into his chest. I stepped out of the door and onto the steps. Dina was just coming around the corner in her vehicle and I motioned for her to come inside. "Hey Ari" she said hugging me. She was wearing a pair of denim shorts and a cute Tshirt that said 'hipsta please'. I have the same one in my room except for black with pink lettering. "Boys, meet Dina, Dina meet Hayes, Cameron, Matthew and Nash." I introduced them.

Dina's POV

I locked eyes with Hayes and he seemed to stare at me. He was really cute and I could tell he was checking me out. I broke the awkward stare and smiled at all of them before Ariana pulled me outside with her. "Oh my god Hayes was checking you up and down girl!" she said to me. I blushed and looked down. We got to the mall and walked into Hollister. I was choosing a new dress or outfit to wear to Ariana's sweet sixteen which was on the twenty eighth of January. (I'm sorry if what I've been saying for dates is off i haven't been exact so right now in the story it's the 23rd of January). Ariana chose a gorgeous coral colored dress with a sparkly top piece and flowy bottom that was by her knees.

We ended the shopping trip with about three bags each. Containing perfume and makeup from sephora, our dresses and some shoes. When we arrived back at her house I dropped her off and went back to my house. I stepped inside and got a text message 'Hayes wants your number can I give it to him?' Ariana asked. 'Of course! tell him to text me anytime ;)' I replied sighing happily and making my way to my bedroom.

Ariana's POV

I went inside seeing that the guys were still here. I went to get a drink from the fridge and went to the living room where all of the seats were taken. Matthew saw my conflict and tapped his lap. I went to sit on his lap and he smiled at me and continued to talk to the guys. My phone vibrated and it was Nash. I looked at him confused and he just looked back to the phone. The text read. 'Can you meet me on the back porch I want to talk' I nodded and got up and went out the back door to the deck. Nash followed me out. "It's been over a week" he said looking down. "I know" I said sitting on the railing. He stood in front of me. "I can't stop thinking about you" he said. I can't just jump right back with him. No matter how I feel. I need time to think about it. "You hurt me, Nash. Badly. And I want to make you feel like I did. That constant want for something you can't have. So until we go back on the tour, you're going to be dealing with constant teasing." I said smirking at him. "Anything to make you mine again. He said taking my hands in his. I slid off the railing and pressed my body to his looking up into his eyes. I brushed my hands across his hips and said "just remember, you can look but you can't touch." Then I walked back inside.

Sooooo... Whatcha think? two updates in one day! yes!! vote comment and fan. Same goal as last time 20votes and 5+comments
~Montana