Chapter 38

Nash's POV

I was disturbed while I tried to recollect any memory's before I woke up. A girl around 5'5 walked into the room.

"Oh Nash baby" she said crying into her hands.

"Who are you?" I asked her.

She sobbed a bit more.

"I'm Lindsay, your girlfriend" she said wiping tears.

Girlfriend? I have a girlfriend. Memories of a girl with brown hair came to mind. This girl here also has brown hair. So she is my girlfriend.

"Oh.. okay" I said.

She did some little happy dance before coming over to me and pressing her lips to mine. I felt little memory's coming to mind of kissing someone. This kiss was totally different. It was hard and rushed. What I remember is sweet, and gentle. Oh well it must be the accident.

A door opened and some gasps were heard. Lindsay turned to them and said something I couldn't hear before someone ran out followed by the rest. Lindsay came over to me and kissed me again.

Ariana's POV.

I woke up with Kian still asleep. He looked so peaceful so I decided not to wake him. I gently tried to free myself from his grasp. He fumbled a bit before turning on his side and sleeping once again. I climbed out of bed and walked to the bathroom. My hair was tangly and all over the place while my makeup was smeared and my eyes were puffy. I went back into the room and got my purse that had some essentials in the emergency pack I always carry. I took out some wipes and cleaned my face before brushing my hair through and putting it in a pony tail.

Kian appeared in the mirror and put his arms around my tummy and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Good morning sleepy head" I said.

He laughed a bit and took out his toothbrush and cleaned his mouth. We went downstairs together and mostly everyone was up. I saw that everyone stopped talking when I got in the room. I looked around and saw Lindsay sitting with Nash. Well on him. My eyes stung and I blinked rapidly going to sit by JC.

"Everything's gonna be fine Ari" he said patting my back.

I nodded at him letting him know I appreciate his gesture.

The door opened and Emily and Cameron walked in. They didn't notice Nash and Lindsay sitting by the door and came right to the kitchen where we all were sitting.

"Where's Nash?" Cameron asked. All fingers pointed to the couple sitting by the door kissing.

"What the hell!" Cameron yelled. Almost charging at them.

Ricky pulled him back and we took him and Em up the stairs. After we explained everything to him he was still fuming. I took his hand and looked up at him with tear stained eyes. He enveloped me in a tight hug before releasing me and wiping my face with his thumb. Sam and Trevor looked about to burst.

It's crazy how much all of us truly care for each other. If one of us is hurting, all of us are. We're one big family.

After Cam had calmed down quite a bit we made our way downstairs again. Seeing that Nash and Lindsay left. Suddenly my phone beeped.

New text message.

I opened it and saw these words written.

Sorry we left in a hurry. We didn't want to become too explicit on your couch.
Xo Lindsay.

I passed my phone around and everyone read it. Kian was the first to take me in a hug. I pushed him off and ripped the ring off of my finger.

"If this ring doesn't mean anything to him, ill be damned if it'll mean anything to me!" I said throwing it across the room.

"C'mon now Ari, is that really what you want to do?" Emily asked me.

"It's what I'm going to do" I said going upstairs to get dressed.

I dressed in black high waisted shorts and a maroon crop too that said 'cunts'. I curled my hair and did some makeup before sliding into some stilettos and buckling them up.

"Kian!" I yelled down the stairs.

He came to his room where I was adjusting my bralette under my crop top.

"Yeah?"

"Get ready me and you are going to a club." I said shaking my curls.

"I'm in. Give me ten minutes. He said walking into his bathroom.

He came out about 10 minutes later wearing a dark grey button up and dark jeans with black vans.

"You look nice" I said complimenting him.

"And you look gorgeous as always." He said kissing my cheek.

---
The bass in the club reverberated through me as I let the music take over me. I danced through a ton of people before returning to Kian and we started to dance with each other.

"Wanna go get a drink?" Kian yelled over the music.

"Yeah sure." I said. I took his hand and we walked over to the bar.

"One strawberry daiquiri and one straight vodka" Kian ordered. He handed the man money as he handed us our drinks. I took the vodka gladly thanking him. You may have thought the fruity drink was mine but no. Alcohol doesn't affect me hardly at all. (It really doesn't) me and Kian danced for hours sweating and having a good time. Somewhere between all of the alcohol and craziness we ended up going home and he grabbed my hips setting me on the counter and standing between my legs. He tilted his head up and pressed his strawberry flavored lips to mine.

Our tongues danced together mixed with all of the alcohol. We pulled apart and smiled at each other. That kiss definitely wasn't a drunken one. We both meant it.

The next morning I woke up with a slight headache but nothing too bad. I took some midol since it works better for headaches than Tylenol. I realized I was in the house that I shared with Matt, Montana and, Nash. His name still hurts for me to think about but ill get over it. I walked to my closet and took out some denim short shorts and a Tshirt. Keeping it comfortable I pulled on my vans and took my hair down and brushed it. I also brushed my teeth and then took my skateboard to go visit Sam.

When I arrived he was already sitting on the front steps waiting for me. I went up to him and gave him a hug.

"I missed you Sammy" I said into his chest.

"I missed you too Ari" he mumbled into my neck. We pulled away and went inside to play mindless video games.

---

"I so beat your ass!" I yelled at him while we played some Mario kart.

"You did not you faggot!" he retorted.

Normally people would be offended by this but we weren't with each other. This was the type of relationship I wanted with a guy. Being able to look at someone and say "that's my bestfriend" not "that's my boyfriend".

~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Heeeey wow two updates yesterday and a longer one today! and please don't call Ariana a slut, someone said she was and she's not supposed to be. She prefers to hang out with guys over girls. That's all.
@owlgrl666
Kik: Montana_rose13
~Montana