Chapter 45

Ariana

"Nash, I don't mean forever, I just meant for a little while. A couple weeks to a month maybe. So I can spend time with my family and just escape all of the drama"

Relief washed over Nash's face, he pulled me in for a hug. He looked into my eyes kissing me.

"I'm going to talk to Cameron about it tomorrow and see if we can go next week." I said cuddling myself into Nash's bare chest and falling asleep to the sound of his heartbeat.

Matthew

I laid in bed thinking I had heard something. Deciding it was nothing I turned back over and saw her standing there. Montana. I sat up in shock she came and sat beside me, I was honestly scared to death.

"Montana?" I asked stuttering.

"Mmhmm" she said nodding. She reached out to touch my hand. I felt the warmth in her hand. She's actually sitting here, beside me. I threw my arms around her, hugging her tightly. She giggled a bit.

"But- how?" I asked looking into her blue-green eyes.

"It wasn't me, it was Lexi. She went with you on that walk. she left me at home telling me you told her to tell me that you were going out with Nash. But she went with you."

I processed all of this information. "But why didn't you say anything?" I asked.

"I didn't want to. It hurt me to see all of you scared and sad I was gone but I didn't want to live that life anymore. In the big spotlight. At least not for awhile. Ill tell everyone the truth one day but not now" she said. I pulled her in for a hug and laid her down on me. She laughed kissing me.

"I." "Missed" "you" "so" "much" I said in between kisses.

"I missed you too Matt" she said sitting up. She took out her phone and called someone.

Ariana

My phone started ringing awakening me and Nash. I saw the caller ID. Montana. What? no? she's gone. I picked it up anyways.

"H-hello?"

"Hey Ari, it's me" I heard. It was her. Montana.

"But what?" "how"

She began to tell me everything from the date to Lexi lying to her and to how she didn't say anything and for what reasons. I sighed deeply wiping tears of joy from my face.

"I love you 'tana" I said.

"Love you too Ari"

The line disconnected and I threw myself at a sleepy faced Nash.

"Nash she's alive" I said repeatedly. He stopped me.

"What?"

I began to retell the whole story to him word for word what Montana told me.

He jumped up and down with glee. They had become so close it was cute. They were the best of friends, well apart from Nash and Cameron.

We could finally peacefully sleep knowing that our Montana is alive.

---

"Well, Ms. Dallas, it appears you're pregnant." My doctor said taking off her gloves.

I had been experiencing some morning sickness and stomach aches lately so I decided to come in to see the doctor.

I couldn't hardly believe I was pregnant. Nash and I had always used condoms or I was on the pill. The last time, the condom must have broke.

"Thank you" I said getting up. She handed me some papers and a prescription for some daily vitamins that will keep me and the baby healthy.

I climbed into my car and went to the pharmacy to fill the prescription and go home.

When I arrived back at the house, I asked Jenn, Andrea, and Marya to come upstairs with me. They followed and we went into my room seeing Nash on the bed editing a video.

"Out Grier" Marya said pointing towards the door. Nash raised an eyebrow.

"Please babe?" I asked stepping over to him and putting a hand on his thigh. He got up and kissed me before flipping Marya off and leaving the room laughing.

"So girls, I'm just going to come out and say it. I'm pregnant"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

OMG hey guys thanks for all the support I love you allllll!!!! and if you haven't yet, go and vote for all the chapters people!!! I love you!
Kik: Montana_rose13
~Montana