The Beginning

"Ill name her Sapphire!" exclaims Mrs. Jewel "Sapphire Jewel." It was the birth of their baby girl. The last birth in the Jewel family.

There laid the the little, chubby baby, who doesn't know whats ahead of her in future.

She has 3 older siblings, TJ, Garnet, and Emily, All of them were one part of the Dragon Gem.

The Dragon Gem was an amulet, which gave 6 people in the same family a unique power and weapon depending on what type of gem you were placed with from birth. Or, that's the simplest way to put it.

TJ is the eldest brother, who represents the Tiger Eye gem. He is in high school and he is a 10th grader. He's usually outgoing and very bright, but if you get on his bad side, lets just say you might need a few weeks in the hospital. He has light, brown hair, yellow/orange eyes, and tan skin. He is probably in the 6 foot range and he is a total jock. He plays football and occasionally soccer with his many friends.

The 1st girl who was born is Emily. She represents the Emerald gem. She is always shy, be can show her true personality to her family. She is very smart, clever, and when you'll need her, she'll be there. She is in 9th grade and she loves the outdoors. Most teenagers would casually be playing Flappy bird on their phone while raging, but no, Not her. She loves camping and is an incredible swimmer. During the summer she is on her schools swim team. She has brown straight hair and shining green eyes. Shes 5"9' and is a bit of a recluse. She goes to school and everything, but right when she gets home she goes straight to her room, no questions.

Garnet is the 2ed born of the girls in the family and represents the Garnet gem. She is usually very hard to become friends with, but I knew one day someone would get close to her. Her best friend was Ruby, and keep in mind pass tense. She has short black hair, is really really skinny, an has black eyes. But sometimes when shes mad and blows a fuse, her eyes seem to change the color red.

Now.....

let the true story begin

>>>>><<<<<

*5 years later*

Little Sapphire was walking upstairs to her room to play with her favorite My Little Pony dolls. Her brown hair was put into 2 cute ponytails, as she was bobbing her head just to stand in front of her bedroom door.

As she reached out for the door knob she noticed a very faint color of dark blue appear on her hand. This time she reached closer to the door knob tot try and see the interesting blue color on her hand, but as she was about to touch it, the fainted color turned into a neon light with a little tingling sensation to come along with it.

She decide that this was becoming very unusual.

Sapphire yelled downstairs, " Uhhhhh... Mammy, Daba?"

Her hand then made contact with the cold, metal doorknob.

*BOOM*

Her parents ran upstairs and to a surprise they see the door on Sapphire's room was was blown to pieces!

Sapphire says in a scared tone," What just happened?"

>>>>><<<<<

Sapphire was just looking at the door she just blew off. With just one touch, it was blown away! 

Mr and Mrs. Jewel found Sapphire suddenly laying herself on the floor, in the middle of her bed room, on her blue furry rug, crying. But not making a sound...

Sapphire shrieked with pain and growled loudly , as if she an inhuman being. Then her arm then randomly started to feel like it was on fire.

Her parents honestly didn't know what was going on, but they ran to her side to comfort the screaming child