Chapter 27 - When in Miami (1)

Part 1

  Kenny pov

I arrived to the airport looking for Joselyna, but someone was calling my name.

" Miss Kennedy Salazar? follow me please" A older man say as he hold a sign with my name on it.

We got on a cart and he drove to the other side of the port. we drove outside to a plane with a red carpet roll up to it.

" Here we are! have a safe flight Sir." He say. I nodded my head still staring off at the jet not even caring to correct him at the moment.

"Whose private jet?" I said loudly to myself.

" Mine" Joselyna voice appears. She stands at the jet door then motion me to come up the steps. "like it? I work hard to get it. I thought it will be nice to show it off."

"Ehhh it's alright " I said but really this shit is tight though.

"You can sit anywhere" she say siting on a couch with her laptop out and paper everywhere.

I took a sit next to the bar I'll need a drink later. I don't like to fly. I fucking hate it.

"Good afternoon this is you captain speaking we will be taking off now. please bucket your seat belts and enjoy."

Minutes later we're in the sky.

I look out the window. Shit we're so high up. I feel like we are going to crash and fall. My anxiety started to kick in. I began to breath heavily I couldn't control it. I crunched against my seat like it was the only thing hold on too.

Fuck

"Aye aye calm down.Breath."Joselyna hold my face in her hands. "Breath in and out. I got you." she started doing it and I copy her.

She did it with me until I got it together but still clung to myself.

She walk off to the bar next to me.

"Here shots " she said

She took two. I throw back three.

"Better ?" She asks

"Yeah thanks" I mumble

"I knew it, you still hate a plane ride." She chuckled. the sound of it was heaven. Which Im pretty close to right now.

"Thanks for the thought of me" I sarcastic .

She nodded then grab my hand to guide me to the back of the plane.

Behind a close door was a bedroom. She lay me down but I pull her with me so she fall on top of me.

"No me and you are here for business. I'm not doing this with you" she said serious (which I'm not taking) she try to get off of me.

Im kind of likening the new Joselyna or whatever shes now labeling herself as a stud. she still so fucking sexy and beautiful. The way she tries to be dominant but I know the feminine is still in her. I guess the "new look" goes part of her "new life" shit. Its not problem with me either, just a look I got to get use it.

"Who said we was going to doing anything. You know I like to cuddle. " I said yeah them shots got me feeling.

She try to get up again so I let her go. She throw a blanket on me "Sleep. I'll wake you when we land. "

I got an hour to get my mind together. Half of my plan going great while the rest I don't know, This part wasn't part of it. I'm not trying to get rush her love back but I know she still love me even though I figured out have she a "girlfriend". Mostly this is for my daughter well now to say our daughter. I need to put my problems of me and Josie aside and focus for mi hija . I'm telling y'all she going to go shit crazy when the true comes out son.