Chapter 25

Josie pov

"How you feeling?" Jay walk in my office without knocking.

"Fine " i responded in annoyance at the moment.

"How was last night babe" she asked me as walking behind my desk and sat a little on it next to me.

"What you mean?" I asked trying not to make it suspicious.

" Just saying by how you look now." She took off my shade I had on even with my office light off. I still wore them cause I look horrible. "damnnn baby death came faster then you thought"

I snatch my shades back from her

"Fine just make the maid found every liquor she can find and throw them away ." I told her

"I already got that handle."

"Then what you want?"

"You had to keep sleep with Lee? Really? What made you do that Josie? Huh? Is it your not ready for karma to come for you and just continue on with hurting others even the alcohol?" Jay said I wasn't expecting her to mention that or know about it. Fuck how she knows?

I pull a straight face and ask " How you know?"

"I come home. Went to Lees room to check on her before then go to ours and guess who was in there. You. This morning I ask lee and she say yeah it happen, patiently it wasn't the first. "  Jay voice began change in that ATL accent that when I really know she mad asf. good damn it fucking Lee talk to damn much.

"It will stop Jay. I was drunk. I'm ... sorry . I...I regret." I said trying to not look in her eye. I feel guilty, I know I'm hurting her but then..

"It don't matter Josie. You have a lot of shit on you you need to fix And that starts with your daughter. It's not going to be easy that why I'm giving you space"

"Space space for what!!! "

"To figure out what the fuck your want and get your life in order. If its down too sitting down and face your past or going to rehab again "

" I am not going back there and you know that"

" well fix yourself Joselyna! " she yelled and With that she left my office.

First I'm piss who the fuck she talking too. second I can't face the fact everything she says was true. I need to get myself together. I can't go back to rehab that place it dead. I need to leave. Thats right run away from my problems. I need to get away this crazy life I didn't want to happen. Should I ?

I pick up my office phone to start dialing ....

"Knock knock " a person walk in

Ugh it's was the last person I want to see that trying to ruin my life right now.

"What the fuck you doing here or How you ..."

"Aye clam down mamachia, I'm here for a offer or a suggestion" Kenny said interrupting me in that deep sexy New York accent.

"What?!"

She came all the way in and sat down on the one of the chair in front of my desk. "I think you should let me stay here "

"And why..." I said look at her confuse.

"well on my way here I got lay off. Meaning I don't have a job and I need a job to pay bill. I'm already behind on some." She explains I don't believe it.

"so you want me to let you stay here. you and your daughter" shit why i say that.

"Our daughter well mostly yours, But yes that's what I'm saying "

"There so much going on I don't know Kenny, I'm planning to leave town"

"What why"

"I can't deal with this "

"Nah son you can't face your problems"

"Yes but no I have a business take care of actually."

"And what is that exactly also what the fuck do you do? "

"I'm an entrepreneur .. I have builded up my empire like I wanted and it's fabulously growing.

"How the fu.... ugh where you going?"

"Why you need to know"

"Where!!"

"Miami, I have a club building down there I need to see if everything is going as it is."

"Do you have an assistant "

"Yes "

"Fire the person hire me"

"I I can't do that "

"Why, please come you know me and I know how you are well .... it's been long but I'll learn"

" are you crazy im not fired no one for you"

"Damn that how you do family. "She said standing up with a hurt face. She's faking y'all but get me every time.

"Kenny it's not like that." I said as she walk to the door. " Ken I'm not fired anyone from my team but I can add you on, will you like to be my exclusive assistant?

" Oh wow Ima be an exclusive. Does that mean I can get to fuck the boss daily? " she smile brightly at me. She had a gold grillz on her bottom roll teeth.

I gave her the don't fuck with me right now face.

She start laughing hard "Im joking mami chill"

"Whatever, that mean you have to come with me on the trip. You have to.. "

"Yeah yeah I know what they do. When you leaving ? "

"Tonight "

"What about our daughter? What to tell her? "

I guided Kenny out my office to my front door

Oh yeah her. Think of a way to avoid her and she be around when I'm gone but leave when I'm back.

"I don't mind She can stay here while we gone. We only going for two days."

"And when we coming back Your letting us staying here right Joselyna? "

I took a big ass breath wanting a strong ass drink right now " Yes Kenny" I answered

"Your so damn I don't know but sweet and cute still. Yeah you're definitely not the same little girl", She said smiling as she took my hand to kiss it then came up close to whisper on my ear "Pero sigues siendo mi niña" ( "But you're still my baby girl").

📍📍📍📍📍📍📍📍📍📍📍📍📍📍📍
I'm getting there of coming back updating!

Josie smh get it together fr honey

Jay pissed or nah but where she went tho ?

What is Kenny cooking up trying to move in and bringing Dani ???

Y'all pray hope the trip to Miami will go well

Vote !!!
comment!!!
Share!!!

~Davi 🙌🏾🙏🏾🤞🏾