Chapter 16 part 1

Lee Pov

I sit alone in section 12 watching the preview waiting for the fams to come back.

Dounia and Ralph went to the bathroom. Ang and Chris's went to the concession stand to get the food and drinks.

The whole car ride here was silent and very awkward. I keep replaying that moment in my head. Her warm hand touch on my face, her pink plum lips coming towards mine, the felt of her breath touching my lips.

Why am I thinking of her like that? What's this tinkling feeling when I think about her?

"Great! it didn't started yet" a voice scared me out my thoughts. it's was Dounia who sat three seats from me then on her right was Ralph. The two empty seats between us was for Ang and Chris.

Speaking of them, they walk up the steps carrying the popcorn and drinks arguing. When they got to our row Ang told Chris to shut the fuck up really loud everyone looked at them.

"Sorry it took so long." She smiled whispering to me. God her smile. I smile back feel my cheek heating up.

"I hope you don't mind I like to put M&M's mix in the popcorn? I have to do its a habit. If not it'll taste pain to me " she said chuckling

"That sounds weird but it might taste okay so no I don't mind" I said laughed

She giggle a little and add M&M's in the popcorn. The movie started I peck Chris telling Ang somethings on her ear. She just shook her head. I want to know what Ang's and Chris's was arguing about. Me probably.

Chris Pov

Ang and I standing in line looking at the sign of what we want.

"Mmmm nacho chesse sound good" she said.

"I thought you already eat" I assume as a joke. she knows what I mean. She look at me rolling her eyes

" Really Chris we didn't fuck. I didn't even get to kiss her until you barged like hulk." She dramatically complain

"And Thats a good thing" I happily smile

" No! you know that I like her; so stop ruin my love life and figure out about your own" she said getting upset.

" I'm trying to protect you. Do you really want to go back at that pain and suffering that we both been through" I said getting really mad. She went through hell and back for the last two year.

"That's over.. I'm ... Ugh stop making me feel bad damn."  she said starting to tear up. Ugh I hate when she cry, I seen it too many times but now I'm making her cry.

"Hey hey stop I'm sorry. Im not trying to make you feel bad. You know how I am about you. You know I'm alway here for you. Im glad that you move on but you gotta be careful. I don't trust her Ang" i said hugging her. She is so soft and innocent.

"But I trust her" Ang mumble letting go of me. Her eyes darken with puffiness when she crys. Wait she trust her? She fucking trust Lee. The person she just met five days ago.

"Next!" A cashier say interrupting my thoughts. Ang order popcorn and M&M's. She always mix them together and with butter ewww. I order nachos and a drink.

We got our food and walk back the section 12 theater room.

" you know when you say "trust her" that's exactly what you say about Dani..." I chuckle.

"Don't you even say her name"she semi-yell at me. Good, She know who the fuck I'm talking about. "Lee is a whole different person then that bitch".

"Oh now you angry. Don't take it out on me you should did that shit a long..."

"Shut the fuck up Chris" she yelled loud everyone look at us. I realized we on our row of seats. We sat down. She began chat with Lee. When she was done I whispered in her ear "this conversation is not over." She just shook her head.

Ang Pov

I'm really tried of Chris bullshit. She keep bring up the past. The one person that almost destroy my life.

Sitting here not really enjoying this movie. Like now I can see Chris looking at me or to say "checking on me", Like I'm a fucking kid. I notice that Lee looks at me a few times. like now. I turn my head to her and gave her a little smile. She turn her head the other way that I can't see it aww is she blushing lol

I grab her hand off her leg that was shaking and hold it. She look down at it and raise her eyebrows. I shrugged gave her a wink and continue watch the movie. I bet her face is red now haha.

Sometime pushed my right leg, it was Chris leg touching me. I look at her she shaking her head. I mouth "leave me alone " and rolled my eyes.

I still don't know why she doesn't like Lee. What did Lee ever do to her? She gonna have to get over it when I make Lee mine? But really she needs to work on her own relationship like where Anaya? probably at some dude place. oops.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
What are Lee true feelings for Ang? 😏😌
Ang is emotional person or what? 😢
Chris trying to protect Ang from what? 😟
Who the hell is Dani? 🤔
Anaya with a dude? 😮👀💀

(Ang, Chris and Lee in the media )

Vote!!!
Comment!!! ( answer those question)
Share!!!

~Davi 🍿