Chapter 29

Lee pov

Omg my fucking head. Ugh what a night, the last thing I remember was hearing people screaming my name then i black out .... I guess but I don't regret!

"Ouch"....

What? okay now I'm wide a wake. I was stretching until my legs hit something or someone.

" yoo you just kick my head stupid" Dani said

"Dani!!!! " I screamed "What the fuck you doing in my bed!"

"What your mean this is my room Lee... wait Lee? No ... oh fuck." She said just realizing who she talking too. I look around i was definitely sure this was my room.

" Why you naked ? " she asked me I didn't notice I was. I was now siting up but the covers weren't covering my small breast.

" why are you naked?" I yelled freaking out.

" no stop yelling bruh! shit! Lee I don't remember shit!"

" i don't either. We didn't fuck right?"

" Man I got to ask you that like I said I don't remember shit Lee! okay your right this is not my room" she got up and exposed her beast but she had on boxers. That made me look if I was wearing any. If I was that will be good thing cause maybe we didn't fuck.

"Man where Ang and everyone else then ?" Dani asked a very good question finally

Oh shit.

I got up then put a random shirt on and went downstairs.

"Ang!" I ran around yelling her name or whosever.

There was no one here but us and a trashed house. What the fuck no one was supposed to be in the house!

"Man what the fuck really happen last night!" Dani come out behind me.

My head hurts, my girl and friends are missing, and not to mentioned I woke up in my bed next to that freak. And i don't know if we fuck or not.

"I can't connect anyone. This is your fault " she blame me

"Bitch how you blaming me for something I don't know what  happen or anything. Get the fuck out my face"  she really got the nerve to say that shit to me.

I went back to my room and took a shower and whatever then got dress just in a sport bra and sweatpants to clean the house. First with some cleans sheets cause I don't know if that Bitch could've brought in here.

My phone been going off from all social media about the party. I've been tagged in everything.I watch some of the videos and liked pictures.

Josie FaceTime

Oh fuck "act normal act normal " I told myself

" wassup ma" I said

" ma? It's daddy, baby you know better" she said as her sexy ass show on my screen

" sorry I thought you already heard enough that so..."

" stfu Lee, anywhere I'm calling to see if my house is not burnt down I'm coming home tomorrow. "

Well great!

" oh that's early"

"It was just for the weekend. I hope you ain't been smoking any of my shit. I'll really fuck you up. "

"No I haven't. I don't know where you put it anyway. I'll see you later."

"It's in one of those cereal boxes in the kitchen."