Chapter 24

Lee Pov

Lee Pov

I finally came home from a long day. Ang, the crew and I expect Chris went to brought stuff for the party and call in people to do the job or what not. There's is so much work for this I hope it will be worth what we going into.

The aura in the house is so ... unusual like something went down badly ... I mean Josie expensive " Italian" vase and flowers shader all over on the floor when I walked in. And In the living room look it's like monkey experience laboratory. This place is destroyed. Furniture broken and torn up, holes in wall even the fixed hole needs a redo again. Literally what the hell happen here.

Did Josie do this? Or was there a fight? Or was it a break in? Is Josie even home?

I first shout for her then look for her through the whole house. She no not even here. Should I call the police. Hell no she have hidden drugs and weapons everywhere.The only person to think that knows where she could be is Jay.

" yo Jay you know where Josie might been if she not home? I said

" work, the trap house, out.... " Jay said listing places Josie could be.

"Yeah I know maybe..."

" I'm in town, and something when down and things didn't go her way so she had a tantrum and left" she said letting out a heavy sigh

I began thinking what if she drinking again.

"Um you think she's maybe..."

"Yeah probably " Jay said

"When do you..." I started then interpreted again

"Look Lee whenever she come home she there. Im out looking for her. If she there text me and I'll come home!!." she say and then hung up

"Okay damn so mean" I say to myself.

I went up stairs to my room to take a shower. I keep hearing noises and a door shut. I'm probably being paranoid there no one home. As I block out my scariness and continue showering. I felt something wrap around me pulling back against a hard frame.

Of course I fucking scream. Someone is trying to kill me. Imagine me in a horror movie .... I'll died first.

" shhhhh shhh" a hand cover my mouth "lil mami it's me. "Papi is here and foreverrr." With that I know Josie is in the shower with me and by the way she talking it didn't made sense. Even though It's a wet dream right now but smelling the strong liquor on her is killing it. Why does she always fuck up great moments for me.

"Josie get out ... now! " I dominated

I turn around she was naked too. The things I wanna do to her. No I can't Ang is my girl I can't fuck Josie ... again.

"Josie forreal get the fuck out " I push her to the shower door.

She then push me against the slipping wall. Then her tongue savagely attacked mine. I try to push her away but getting too lost away from her touch. Making out as her hands move against my body roughly which turns me on.