Hunters Side!

Hunters Pov-

As we enter Olive Garden, we go to the people that's waiting for us like the people that serves our table? I don't know how to explain it.

I walk with Ariana to the front and as we wait for them to look at us which only took 5 seconds they had greeted us and I told them I had a reservation and told them my name was Hunter Hayes.

Right this way sir! You told us you wanted a booth right?

That's right.

Okay here you go! Your server will be right with you.

Thank you! As I say while pulling out the chair for Ariana and as for me to.

I can tell she's going to like this date already.

(Ariana) Thank you love, do you want salad?

Of course I do!

(Ariana) okay just checking!

-

Ready to go? As i tell Ariana while paying for our delicious food.

Ariana- Yes indeed, lets go!

And as that we leave to go to the park and she doesn't know why were going there for.

-At Park-

HUNTER! IVE NEVER BEEN TO THIS PARK BEFORE LIKE WAT IS AIR ?

As she screams while running around looking like a goofball.

But its true shes never been to this park before because we would of went before or she would of told me because she does put a lot of details into what the conversation is about so thats how I know.

Currently shes running to the deck were this little pond is at so i walk to were she is and sit down beside her.

We then start talking about the park and what its about, its a nice park really. It has a huge waterfall, a place were you can walk, this pond, a park park so people can play in well the kids and many sports areas were you can play and its mainly were I personally go and do my music.. Now ariana knows so im happy; its weird when we have a weird topic to actually talk on but I guess thats how we are and I love it.

We got interrupted by our conversation with a frisbee when this little boy told me to throw back and which I did.

THANK YOU!

I reply with YOUR WELCOME!

After that he continued playing with his friend, and Ariana looking at me all goofy like.

What?

I sit back down with her and we continue our very weird conversation until i told her to get up and show her around the park and find my place were i write music and to sing to her.

As soon as that we arrived to my place, eventually I sat her down and just stood there.

Hunter, what are you-

Before she could say anything else I started singing to her.

I Sang Beautiful By Miguel Ft. Meriah Carey.

-

(ariana) HUNTER THAT WAS AMAZING OMGY

And with that she started crying and literally attacked me on the floor!

(ariana) Oh sorry love!

(Hunter) No no its okay, im glad you liked it!

-

(hunter) Bye Ari!

(Ariana) bye hunter!

I watched for her to go inside and after that I headed home, yeah we were going home and actually today was an awesome day, Now I can hang out with my brother Matt!

I finally arrive home and i went to find matt.

YO MATT!

~

Hey (:

I would of updated more quickly but wattpad decided to delete some of my work so yeah and its short i know :/

I still have arianas pov so there will be more about their date WOO

MY fav song was on but it got changed :/

My author notes are long lolol c:

I just wanna say i love you all for who ever is reading like it means so much to me (:

I GOT 50+ reads wooo ! (:

Lol byee <3

~Mary^

ps.. Vote

Comment

And likey(=

Pss..

I know this chapters no good c: