Little Mix - Part 4! And Part of One Directions Side!

The following Monday the girls had woken up, we'll only Leigh-Anne and Jade. Since the girls are heavy sleepers they didn't hear Jade or Leigh Anne, yet they for out easily. The girls met zayn at the cafe, they had to get ready before Perrie could come. An hour or later or so they were finished I mean with all the decorations and making sure there was food and of course the ring! Zayn wanted this to be perfect.

"Okay, Zayn! We'll see yah later!" The girls both cheered while leaving to their car.

They arrived home but it scared them because what if Perrie woke up?
What if Jesy woke up ?

This time they quietly unlocked their door and quietly looked around but nope they were still sound asleep so Jade and Leigh-Anne went to their rooms and took a nap since it was like 7:00 in the morning.

OKAY I PUSHED PUBLISHED BEFORE I WAS DONE IM SO SORRY ILL EDIT THIS LATER OKAY AHH

One Directions Side 

Zayn had finally arrived back at the his apartment that he owns and lives with the lads. He had to get a lot more stuff finished. The boys were obviusly still sleeping and so he had the bright idea to wake them up with very loud music. 

Thats what Zayn did, and he woke up the boys with very loud music. They all shot up with very confused and angry voices and it was funny to Zayn because he is Zayn and he doesn't care. 

"MATE! WHAT, WHY?" As niall says while getting out of his bed. 

"HAHAHAHA! I am sorry that I woke you guys up when its almost 30 minutes from 11:00. Zayn Said. "I have news, Im proposing to Perrie today and I want you guys to come. I already got a lot planned and after the proposal there will be a party. It starts around 12:00 so hurry up Lads."

Nialls eyes were wide open, Louis had the biggest smile on his face, Harry had the biggest smirk and Liam was standing there very excited. They all ran to Zayn and gave him a big hug. It turned out as a big group hug. 

------------

OKAY AGAIN ITS STILL PUBLISHED AND I AM NOT DONE SO ILL COME BACK OKAY THANKS AND I HATE THAT ITS PUBLISHED IM SORRY I DECIDED TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER AND ILL TRY TO WRITE AGAIN OK

Zayn was squished between the four boys and so he had to push his way out of the hug. Then once he got out he told the boys that hes going to the cafe again and will meet the boys later.

The boys nodded and watched Zayn leave. 

"Okay, lets get ready!" as Louis says. 

TWO HOURS LATER 

Everyone had arrived at the cafe before the girls had arrived and Zayn was there. They planned the plans differently because Zayn was excited.

Soon you heard a door open and it was Perrie and the girls.

Perrie was confused and had asked whats going on. 

Zayn had gotten in front of her and bent down on one knee and started saying what he was going to say. 

Perrie, I brought them here today because I want to Marry you, Will you marry me?

Perrie started crying like crazy and took the ring and said yes. 

---

okay not a so good ending but I wanted to get this finished c: Aww but I love it though (: okay well enjoy ..