Their Own Little World.

Chapter 1

>One Directions Pov<

Niall- Guys! C'mon! That's My Phone And I'm Kinda Texting Demi.. I need my phone! This is kinda hard, there being them and I'm not really in the mood I was in lala land with my phone and they take it and all I'm trying to do Is being nice and trying to grab it.

Louis- Oh Mate, you miss your little Dems! Right?

Zayn- Guys leave Niall alone.. You would of done the same thing if EL was texting you and the only reason she's not is because she's shopping with my girl Perrie! Cut him some slack!

Wow never of thought Zayn was that serious at this time!

Okay okay Niall here's your little phone as Harry says..

Thanks Harry.. Don't worry guys happy Niall will kick your butt!

Ooh I'm scared as Louis says.

I walk off and start texting her again, wait no.. Scratch that! I call her.

>Now Moves To Demis Side<

~FlashBack~

I'm currently waiting for a meeting that my manger scheduled, I was really in a good mood texting my big boy Niall.. I love him so much, pretty much everything there goes to that cute blonde.. As I'm texting him my manager walks in and startes blabbering telling me all about my neon lights tour and that ill be touring with little mix, fifth harmony and I think Cher as well and I'm so happy so that Bursts my boost right then and there but then she says something that I really don't want to hear.. I have to stay away from anyone? That's bad but then it's not? Does that mean I have to stay away from Niall?!

WHY?

Demi.. Your very busy and we can't have any distractions like none what so ever.. We have to get ready for this tour and this is the only way we can do it.. Okay?

Well I mean that's fine, but..

What about Niall? I ask them!

You'll have free time, you can call? Text? Skype? In the mean time but you can fly and see him untill were all free.. There getting ready for their tour to so I think it's fair.

As with that I left.. Kinda weird but disappointing but okay.

I have to tell Niall, my fans & most of all my family!

~End Of FlashBack~

I call Niall and tell him everything and boy I can tell he was mad..

NIALLER! Please..

Demi.. I still love you! Don't forgot that okay? I just .. Why do they do that? And we have a date tonight but no tour manager doesn't want that?

Ni, I know! I'm as irritating as It is and I can't do anything about it.. Look I gotta go, hop in the shower and all.. Skype later?

Haha okay Niall! Bye love! Yes for sure! Text me!

>Moving To Little Mix Side<

Perrie- IM SO EXCITED.. TOUR IS AROUND THE CORNER! I HAVE NEW EYELINER AND AHH

Leigh-Anne- calm down girl!

Oh right sorry!

Well c'mon girls.. Shopping time!

Wait.. I needs to get mee purse!

Perrie your so the weirdo type in this group but we all love you as jade says!

Jessy- We hop in the car and I'm extremely bored well I was before so I decided to go onto a follow spree on twitter!

Hey Mixers! Follow Spree! NOW!

As soon as I tweeted that, the mentions went crazy!

I evidentially followed a lot of people and that put smiles on our faces but since we're at the mall already ill get off.

At the mall! Bye Mixers! 😘

(Just pretend she tweeted that) xD )

In the shop we go! As Jesys says!

>Moving To Ariana's Side<

MOM! I need to go.. C'mon! Photo shoot remember? And see my boy hunter! We're so alike and I love him so much.. My moms just taking for ever!

Ariana, beauty takes time and plus we still have 30 minutes! Calm down!

Okay okay ..

As I waited for my mom to come she finally did and we headed to the car to the photo shoot!

~ At Photo Shoot ~

We still had 15 minutes so I decided to peek around while my mom checks in..

Oh how I love that dress on you!

WHAT? I turn around and it was hunter?

I scream and randomly jumped and hugged him.

HUNTER OMG

my beautiful Ariana! I missed you!

I did to Hayes!

>Now Moving To 5SOS<

We should do a twitcam guys as Ashton says!

Okay when? As Michael says while loosely hanging upside down on our couch and me waking in with hot chocolate.

HOW ABOUT NOW! As calum screams coming in with ketchup!

Luke- KETCCCCHHHUUUUP!

Aww look at Luke, missing his best friends!

And not me as Ashton says

Oh shut up you! As Luke says.

C'mon lets tweet the link and stuff.

And we did as that!

~~

Yay! I added all the characters kinda well yeah.. How's it? Do you like it? I'll work on more of this if I can get some motivation and such.. If not youll have to wait after my Other fanfic! My hands Hurt >.<

Vote

Comment

Like :D

~Mary<3