5sos!

Well that was fun, thanks guys but I should get back Ya know ?

they didn't even speak, they just gave me a big group hug and then leaded me with a hand gesture towards my way since we are outside and I just had to tear a bit but I kept walking and I did look back, yeah one of those movie moments but it is reality and so I kept walking to my house well my old house because I was leaving and it really was the last day, us moving is just so weird but I guess I'll go along with It.

I finally arrived at the place I used to call home and started packing, I will miss this room, uhh why do we have to move?

5sos Side! (gonna try and write this in third person with first person to^'/)

"Well this is just sad!" as Michael says.

yeah as they all agreed. Camille had just came and was going to live here until her mom had a job, to her it's big and sad but she also knows that's she's happy because they are going to Canada.

"You know what? Lets help her and spend time with her until she actually leaves in that car!" as ashton says

"Yeah I agree!" as luke says

and with that they all left to go and see Camille, they actually grew close to her and it is weird to say that right now but that's that.

they all arrived to Camille s house and when they were about to knock on the door her mom answered.

"Hi ! Mrs. brown, is Camille here?" as calum says

Hi boys! yeah she's in her room go ahead and go up there

"okay thanks!"

they all went to her room and saw her packing, surprisingly she didn't have music on so we decided to sneakily get her phone and one of us going up to her and hiding her eyes so she couldn't see!

calum was the one that was going to hide her eyes and while luke finds her music

her music turned to be us, she looks so perfect but before we could turn it on calum quickly put his hands on her and we turned it on, we are really cheeky!

"Ahh IN GETTING ROBBED!"

Okay I know it's you guys, calum covering me and ashton, luke and Michael! you guys aren't that sneaky and you can't get quite!

"Darn!" as Michael says

(Michael) "Why do you have to spoil it ashton? gosh!"

hey it wasn't me? it was Camille?

what ? I'm over here packing! my gosh!

LOOSERS!

they were all laughing by now, there bond between the five of them are just weird and it's funny how they are all.

"Okay, well that's all of it! I didn't really pack when we first got here so.."

okay, well need help putting them on the moving truck? as calum says

"Yeah, thanks"

so they all helped Camille move the boxes to the car and all that took was half and hour and they were done.

"So umm, what now?" as ashton says

well we can get some lemonade and just hang out until I actually have to leave?

that sounded great to all of them so they followed Camille into the kitchen to get some lemonade.

"Oh Yeah.. we're moving so we don't have cups or anything"

no problem I'll go ask your mom if we can take you out to Sheridans for an ice cream instead and still get lemonade .. Yeah ?

and with that calum went to Camille s mom and asked her, In a second or two he came back with a good Ole smile so everyone guessed camilles mom said yes!

She said yes so let's go

Everything is distance walking to them so that's good.

after a few moments they had arrived and they went to order.

The little window opened and the cashier asked them what they wanted, Camille asked for a Mexican concrete and so did ashton, Michael asked for a Sunday, luke asked for a kit Kat splash and calum asked for a hot fudge cookie dough and for all of them lemonades.

"That would be 23.44"

Ashton payed for us and we all waited for our drinks and ice cream.

The ice cream had gotten there shortly and they started eating, they were talking about random stuff now and laughed a bit.

"Okay, what If monkeys came to you as servants?"

I looked at Camille all weird and like but then busted out laughing, why would they be servants? monkeys are just no!

(Camille) "Aha true? oh well!"

"Oh hey I have to take this I'll be right back!"

okay as they all said and continued their conversation about their costumes.

"Hello?"

Hi Honey! well be leaving soon, you should come back! your friends can come along if they want, see you soon!

"oh okay bye mom".

Now Camille knows that she has to leave and is not ready to tell the but she has to.

"Hey guys?"

"Yeah what's up Camille?" as Ashton says.

"Ermm, we have to go?"

"Well I have to?"

Oh okay as they all say.

They got up and started walking towards the trash since they were all done with their food and had sad looks on their face because their new friend is leaving.

Since it wasn't a far walk they arrived at Camille s house, her parents came out and told Camille that she had to leave.

and Camille knew that she had to when she called her, it was easy for their parents to say bye to their friends here but not so much for Camille.

"I guess this is it but I will promise you I'll save money and come and visit..okay ?"

The five of them didn't say anything but instead did a great big hug again and let go when Camille really had to go.

she said her good byes again and went to her car and after that she drove away since her parents were already there.

Luke got a text from her saying that they would come back in two weeks to do a final good bye to her house and that's when they got to see her again.

so when she left they all walked to ashton home and just relaxed and called it a day.

~~

WAH that's sad c:

how did you like ? my goal was to update today ^-/

vote comment and like ^-/