Little Mix Side!

Next Day

Jades Pov-

I woke up in an unfamiliar room but when I looked around I recognized it.. I had a sleep over at Perries! I must admit, that sleepover was fun.

Since I'm awake and the other three girls are asleep, ill go downstairs and watch some TV, nothing could go wrong right?

I tiptoed out of the room and quietly headed downstairs.

BOOO!

Waaaah!? HARRY! I half way screamed and whispered telling him he almost gave me an heart attack!

Sorry jade! I saw you awake and I was already awake so I wanted to get your attention to hang out but you wouldn't listen so that's why I scared you!

Oh Harry!

Okay well I'm going to watch TV, you up for that?
-End Of Pov-

Harry's side!

Okay well I'm going to watch TV, you up for that? As she asked me.

I'm always up to anything with her, I mean I kinda do like her but I know she won't feel the same way so I won't push it.. Even the fans know about us and wants us to date. Ill get her one day Soon though.

Yeah.. I'm up for it! Lets go, shall we?

She smiled at me and headed towards the couch to find the remote, she's so cute.

I followed her behind and sat down.

As I sat down she turned on full house.

My favorite!

Harry, is this fine?
Yeah.. Full house is my favorite.. Good choice!

- 2 hours later -

It was now 10:00 o'clock and I see jade laying on me, my love fell asleep.. I gently layed her down perfectly so she can have a nice nap and I continued watching full house since its a marathon thing.

It was literally only a few minutes when zayn and Perrie came running down the steps and they saw me and tiptoed over and saw what was laying on me.. Jade.

Thet made fun of me a little bit and took a Picture of us and if I wasn't sitting down I would RUN them down.

It wasn't after long when zayn came over to where I was and told me to one thing.

Win her heart.

And that's exactly what I'm going to do.

Jade moves a little and wakes up.
Did I fall asleep again as she says?

Yes jade, you did.

Oh Is what she replies with.

Well I'm going to the bathroom as jade says.

Mate, as soon as the girls are awake we can-
Oh nevermind, there both awake!
Lets all go to ihop in our pjs, it's okay.. I rented the place out.

Good morning girls by the way and Harry!

Good morning as what zayn replies with after saying good morning.

Wait.. Jades still-
Okay.. I hop time?

Well nevermind again.. Lets go!
-

At IHop!

Zayns side!

Hold on! Ill be right back, need to check if its alright to come inside as I told everyone.

In a few seconds later I came back outside and told them it was alright.
We walked in and took a seat.

The waiter came by and asked us for our drinks.

We then started talking about tour and during that time the waiter came with our drinks and asked us if we're ready to eat and we were so we ordered.

The waiter left and we wanted to talk on another subject since we're done with tour.

HEEY! Lets play hide and seek after we're done as Harry says.

I might be the coolest and relaxed guy but a hide and seek game is going to be fun. Okay I'm in!

Me to as elenour says and the rest of the group.

As soon as we said that our foods came and surprisingly it was fun since we're the only ones here.

We ate our food and finished in time and all of a sudden everyone got up, covered me with a cloth and hid.

Oh! The game is on! How did they have that idea to put a cloth on me ?
~~

Another chappy (:

WOOOO!

Did you like?

THANKS SO MUCH FOR 44 READS & 9 VOTES & a lot of comments that k meed to reply to LIKE FODOE DKANDNSKF AK OMFD :D :D

Vote

Comment

Like (:

~Maary<3