Little Mix - Part 2

"Girls! I want to go to the mall! Who's in?" Perrie says!

"Pfft! Meeeeee!" As Leigh-Anne replies.

(Perrie) "What about you guys?"

(Jade) "Well, I am going to meet Harry!"

(Perrie) "Aww, you guys are so cute!"
"And.. What about you leigh?"

"I am actually going to stay here, Just watch some tv, chill?"

"No Mall?" Perrie looked confused so did the other two girls, leigh-anne is always the one that goes shopping.

(Leigh-Anne) "No Mall! But buy me some new jewerly, yeah?"

Yeah, yeah! Perrie replys but still is confused. She let it go and went into the room to get ready with jesy while leigh- anne goes to the couch and turns on the tv. Jade goes and gets ready to. The other girls have no clue, score one! I think they don't? Don't be silly Jade, they don't!

After Jades done getting ready she hurriedly goes in front of Leigh-Anne.

LEEEEEEI-!

What? As Leigh-Anne replies sounding shocked when jade screams her name.

"Are you really going to stay on this couch all day?"

"Well no, I mean.. Uhh, I dunno know?"

"Well, do you want to go with me to the lads(never have I said lads before but it works in this sentence, lol!) studio?"

"Why?"

"Come with me outside!"

All of a sudden Jade dragged Leigh-Anne outside.

(Leigh-Anne) "Why?"

"ZAYNS GOING TO PROPOSE TO PERRIE, HE WANTS US TO HELP!"

"OH MY GOSH! NOOOOO WAY!" As leigh-Anne screams!

"NO NO WAY! Thats SO CUTE!"

Jade- "Yeah, LETS GO!" She half whispers and half screams.

Jade- "BYE PERRIE, BYE JESS!"

And they walk out the door.

***************

"This Huge, Studio!" As Jade Says.

"Why Does One Direction have to have a bigger studio than us? Gash!" (Jade Says.)

As they both walk in, they had to go to the front office and tell them the news as to why there here.

(Front Office Lady) "Oh Yeah, one of you is Jade right?"

"Yeah! Thats Me!"

The lady let Jade and Leigh-Anne go, they had to turn back around and ask for directions because they do not know how to get there, "Yeah, Erm.. Where is the actual studio?"

"Oh, haha! Its down the hall towards your left honey!"

"Thank You!" And with that they both left down the hall.

"The hall must be confusing because we both do not know where the lads studios is at?"

"I agree Leigh-Anne!"

"Lets just go one more time, and see?"

The girls went back towards the front where they first started and then went down the hall again, then looked left.

Yet they couldn't find the doors, they literally this time just knocked on the door to the left.

No answer.

They went to the door and still no answer.

Third door and still no answer.

They just stood there confused and started walking when Zayn had opened the door.

"Ahh finally!" As Jade dramatically throws her hands up in the air.

"Wait, how long where you guys out here trying to find me?" Zayn says.

"Erm probs around 10 minutes?" Jade says.

He tilted his eyebrows up and says, you know you could of just called me right?

"Oh Yeah!"

Really? Zayn says and purposely giggles at the girls.

"Well, Okay! Welcome to our studio!"

After that they just zoomed in and started looking at random stuff.

After about 5 minutes of looking at things they finally joined Zayn near the couches.

"So, whats the plan Zayn?"

~~~

GUYS
1.44 K OH MY

I LOVE YOU

THANKS

OKAY

OKAY

HEHEHEE

There will be a part three because yah know! (: Sorry for the long wait :/

But thanks you guys! (:

Vote

Comment

Like

~LeeAuthor(: