1Ds& LittleMix's Side(:

Harrys Side!

"See He Found Us! Harry.. This is all your fault! My goshes!"

And thats when she stomped off, why is she so mad? Or is she just playing? I do not know.. Ill be back zayn!

As I approach jade and tried to talk to her it seemed like she WAS really mad..

"Jade? Are you okay?"

Okay Harry, I am not really mad.. Just mixed feelings! I just .. Really like you.

"WHAT?"

I just ... Reallly likeeeee you!

And again.. "What?"

She was whispering again and before she could say it again I went up to her and spun her around, took her hand and led her to the park so we can talk.

Zayns Side!

Where the heck are perrie, jessi & leigh-anne & elenour? I must be blind or something because this place is not that big and I can not seem to find them..

Tough game huh ?

I heard some more gigling around me and when I turned around I could see perrie!

F O U N D Y O U !

"Awwww maaaaaaaan, I Hate you!"

Nahh You Loveeeee me!

"PFFT! What ever!"

What ever you say bummy!

Okay, All I need is To find the others!

- 45 minutes later -

We officially played two rounds of hide&seek and after that we were done playing..

We noticed that jade & Harry were not back so I knew what happened, they are dating..

NOW BACK TO HARRYS SIDE!

So do you want to go out with me jade?

- Flash back to 45 minutes earlier ! -

He literally took me to a park around here and told me that he heard me and he liked me to.

This is so weird, I never knew the "Harry Styles" liked me! I mean me! Of course I now had butterfly's in my stomach and I hope that he asks me out but this right here is .. Is .. Something spectacular!

Jade, Do you want to go out with me?

This time now he picked me up sat me on a bench and just asked me to be his gf! Now im frozen, what do I say? What do I do?

"Do you want to go out with me?" Is that one question that I wanted to hear.

Harry, I would LOVE to go out with you!

His face turned bright with his perfectly dimpled smile and picked me up to where I was behind his back and thats when He took me back To I Hop..

- 45 minutes to now -

Jade and I entered I hop when we both found zayn and the group and sat down, of course everyone was looking at us and we knew what they were thinking.

Yes we are going out!

LIAMS SIDE!

So after we hung out with the boys and the twitcam I decided to go to danielles house even though we have like 2 more hours untill the actual date..

I grab my keys and wallet while putting my shoes on and go to my car once I lock everything..

After that I was on the road to danielles house.

In about 10 minutes I was there, I ring her door bell and surprisingly her mom answered ? Well this is a big twist!

"Liam! How are you darling?"

I approach her mom with a hug and reply with my answer but the only thing I wanna know is why is she here with her husband and Danielle's sister ?

I spotted Danielle and she mentioned me to come into the kichen with her so I did..

Dani, why is your family here? Im really confused?!

Liam Sit!

So my moms birthday is today and I totally forgot! But I thought it was next weekend Because We always celebrated on that day or unless we just celebrated that day and not her actual birthday but the point is that they are here today and I have to spend the day with them, good thing I bought the present a long time ago! Liam, please don't be mad at me!

Im not mad at you Dani, Its just I already got everything planned out but we can do it another day and-

"We are doing the date tomorrow! Okay?"

Okay!

So ill leave your family and you to be ill go home and-

You are staying with me, they actually wanted you here so..

Daniele and Liam! Come on in here!

We both looked at each other and headed into the living room were Daniel's family was.. Lets go to olive garden!

So thats where we were heading for the day!

^_^_^__^_^_^_^_^_€_^-

HI GUYS :D

I have not written in seems like so long!

But heres a chapter & I know its not the best & I know its short & I know the Demi chapter wasn't either but ehh?

I LOVE YOU GUYS

IOVR THIS STORY

I JUST WAHAJAHAHAHAHAJ ^.^

Until next time!

~Maary<3