Arianas Side!

We have arrived to the studio first then what ever else we planned today.

It was a lot of work but a lot of fun and now me and Mika are going home.

"Bye!" As I say.

He replies and we both head out.

We realized one of us drove out here so there was no way that we would of gotten home soon.

So Mika drove me home.

(I don't remember who's car it was so just go with the flow! :P)

Sometimes you notice that some car rides are quite and such but ours is not , we have the music up loud, singing to it, sometimes have the most crazy discussions and what ever else you can think of.

Soon we have Arrived to my house so I said my goodbyes to Mika and headed inside.

I put my stuff down and go upstairs to change into my pjs because why not?

I know we should of went to the arcade but we were tired and I texted jeneatte maybe another time, she said yeah totally because she was pretty busy today.

I decided to look through some channels. As Im looking for channels my doorbell rings and I have no idea what it is or who it shall be.

I peak through the little peak whole thingy, I do not know what its called and I see Hunter.

Wow!

He came at the right moment came with snacks.

Since he doesn't see me he rings the doorbell like five more times so I just open the door so he wont do it furthermore.

As I was opening the door he rang it one more time because he did not see me nor heard me for some reason, goofy.

"HI HUNTER!"

He literally takes a step back and starts giggling.

What a weirdo! Then again he's my weirdo!

"Come In! What are you doing?"

He comes in and blurts out that he wants to have a movie night and I couldn't say no to that.

I go in my closet and grab my blankets then go get the pillows off my couch and then lay them on the floor.

Hunter hands me the movie The Notebook that I love and I put the movie in.

I skip all the ads and press play.

Me and Hunter start to eat the snacks while the movie starts also.

Hunter "Hey Ari.."

Ariana "Yeah Hunter?"

Hunter "I love you!"

And Ariana lays on his shoulder and continues on watching the movie.

~~

NEW CHAPTER

ABOUT TIME ! Lol cx

Sorry Its Short :/

~Maary(: