One Directions Side!

Time to Skype MY GIRL! Yeah!

I went in Skype and pushed the call button and minutes later she answered!

DEMI!

NIALL!

How are you love?

I'm doing just fine Niall! How about you?

Same as always!

His smile is everything! His Cheekyness is also something.

What Demi?

I didn't say anything?

Yes you did, you said something about a smile?

Oh snap he heard me... Oh nothing, it's nothing, he probably saw me blush and while he scrunched up his eyebrows and he just let it go.

Well love, I have to go! You know me and my food! Ill text you afterwards okay? Bye! Love ya!

Okay bye Niall!

This is going to be hard I mean like I have to continue on with my tour and I not been able to see my Niall.. Well it's not for a long time so I guess!

DEMI! Come on! We have to rehearse!

Did I tell you my first concert is next week? SPECTACULAR! Ahh!

~~

We're have you been mate? As Liam says!

I replied with Demi and right after that he gave me his boy smirk!

LIAM! Not like that! I didn't like sneak and see her or cuddled or anything! We just video chatted that's all! And now stop taking about me, were is THE FOOD?

Hamburgers in the microwave, chips are here and potatoes there, gotta get your self a drink though!

Okay.. Okay! We're are the other guys anyways?

Well zayns I don't know? Harry is with I don't know, and Louis! Helping his mom?

Oh okay..

~~

We found the other boys and now were going to this one night club because we haven't been to one in so long.

We walk outside and get flashed with cameras and singing fans, that's the advantage of being famous, we went and found the car and headed out.

I got bored so I went on twitter and did a follow spree! Good thing we have a charger on here! I go and put my phone on charge and twitter then tweeted.. FOLLOW SPREE MOFOS!

As soon as I said that my mentions went crazy!

Follow me Niall? 3x

I followed the user'

Follow me? OMG PLEASSE NAILL!

awww what a cutie! I followed her!

Follow me? Niall! Love ya!

Followed her as well!

I continued on following people till we were at the club and we were so I tweeted.. Next time directioners! Gotta go!

I exited out twitter and went into the night club, first I had to show my ID or they wouldn't let me in!

As soon as that I had lost the boys! Well might as well get a little drink right? Personally Liam should be the responsible one but today I will because I know he will be drunk! Anyways I get a drink and have the best night as I could.

before I could do anything I texted Demi..

Demi~ sorry love! Super busy.. Can't text! Good night!

I put my phone back and walked around to see if I can find sometime to talk to.

This time because I Literally bumped into someone.

NIALL!

Do you remember me?

Okay, she knows me but she's drunk! Okay?

Since she's here I asked if she wanted to dance, she replied with a yes so I went and took her to the dance floor.

~

Harrys Pov-

WERES NIALL? I asked the same question to zayn like 4 times? That's what I get when he's drunk and doesn't know anything!

I don't feel much like drinking so that's why I'm not.

I go and find Niall and he's actually dancing with a girl.. What? That's not Demi! Wait I shouldn't be over protected I mean I know him and plus its a night club so might as well.

I'm surprised no fans or anything are around!

Might as well go find someone one to dance with me.

~End Of Pov~

Back to nialls side c:

I just walked away from that girl because she's weird and I'm really tired, I go find the others and call the security so we can escort them and take us home I mean we did party like all night, it's 6:37 in the morning so might as well! night clubs.. Oh!

We managed to get them in the car and headed home.

When we were home, we decided to leave them in the car.

Wow I'm nice.. Right? Oh well!

I go to my room, change my clothes and plop down on my bead and drift to sleep.

-----

HEY!!

SHOUT OUT TO _Camille98_ , sorry if I didn't get your thing right! But I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! She was the first commenter and she likes my story and wanted me to write some more and I said this week and stuff so here I go! I was like fangirling l c: Thanks!

How's this chapter? I didn't know what to write.. Sorry :/

Notes!!

1) I'm only doing like for every character their separate chapter because ya know to much writing c:

2) I know it was only taking about Niall and a short of Harry but ill be writing about everyone in the next few chapters!

3) night clubs are the only thing that came Into my head lol c:

Yeah there's the notes! Thanks!

~Lee Author (:

VOTE COMMENT AND LOVE IT AKD READ AND EVERYTHING (: ah