Little Mix's Side!

GIRLS! LOOK AT THIS!

What is it Perrie? as jade says..

COLORFUL EYELINER ....!!!

Leigh-Anne- Oh Brother!

Jade- aren't we supposed to look for El? We're is that girl?

-Eleanor's Pov-

Mom! I'm leaving! Bye!

You see I have to clean up my room, finish my homework and other stuff before I can go to the mall with the girls when I'm supposed to be there like right now! Good thing I live like 20 minutes from there.

Okay bye sweety!

As with that I headed out the door, I ran down to my car and started the engine and I'm going to the mall.

~20 Minutes later~

I park my car and step out of the door and call jesy knowing her shell answer her phone and wait for her to answer me.

EL WHY AREN'T YOU HEAR?

Jess! Calm down! I'm here, I'm here! We're are you so I can meet you?

Oh okay and food court!

Food court it is see ya in a second.

-End Of Pov-

GIRLS!

EL! They all screamed while running and jumping to hug me.

We haven't see you in a while, how's Louis?

He's fine, still a kid! We are so alike, I love him!

They all coood! I couldn't help but blush, while that I asked them how there boyfriends were and Perries fiancé was. They all said there fine and we went on from there and went to go get some pizza with a little plate of macaroni and cheese. This mall has good food.

We payed for our food and went and found a seat for the five of us and went on chitchatting until we were done.

We put our food trays on the deck and headed our way to a store and that store was beauty brands!

Our store awaits!

~

~Jades Pov~

I LOVE THIS LOTION! Don't you love this lotion?

Yes Perrie, I love that lotion! El and the other three girls agreed!

Yay! Okay! Ill GET IT!

Okay! As they all said in response.

We all left with a huge bag with beauty brands and went to some other stores, after that we had asked our moms for a sleep over witch is pretty weird because were like over 16 years old but we did it anyway and therefore were having a sleepover! Isn't most exciting when your parents say yes? I think yes!

After we talked we finally decided we would go to Perries house tomorrow for another hang out instead of doing it today.

-

NEXT DAY

I ring the doorbell to Perries house and wait until someone answers and just my luck it was Harry, wait.. What, oh yeah duh! This is Perries house! He's probably hanging out with zayn, but then why would he be here ? I have a HUGE crush but I know he doesn't like me like that so I have no chance and good thing that I don't act like I have feelings for him then it would be awkward anyways he just stares at me blankly waiting for me to come in!

Hey Harry! Sorry I got a little lost there.. Where's Perrie?

Ahah it's alright love and shes in her room, your the first one here.. as he replied.

I can see his perfectly dimples and his smile its just..

OKAY JADE STOP!

Haha okay, see ya later! And as with that I left to see Perrie.

_

Since her door was closed I knocked and I heard foot steps and there she was in her pjs ready for the sleep over and I can know why, I mean we did have a mall day and its late and I really don't know why Perrie called her mom now that I think of it.. Silly girl.

HEEEEEY FUTURE MRS. MALIK!

HEEEEEY RIGHT BACK AT CHA... MRS. STYLES!

Oh no.. I hope he didn't hear that, her voice is pretty loud when she wants her mouth to be.

I let the thoughts go away and suddenly I blushed, why did I tell them I like Harry? Ugh!

Ready Freddy for the sleepover jade?

Oh yes!

Yay.. Me to! And were are the girls?

As soon as we said that the doorbell rang and to my surprise it was all three of them.. Well okay?

We said our heys, we screamed then went to Perries room and the sleep over started.

~End Of Pov~

-

Oh I'm tired! Good night girls! As Leigh-Anne's says.

Yeah I'm pretty tired to as we all said after and then and there we drifted to sleep.

~~

hey!

It took me forever just to write that ugh lol

Did you Likey? Tell me if I'm doing anything wrong? If you think I'm good? What ever (:

WHO WANTS TO MAKE ME A COVER?

Vote

Comment

Like!

~Mary<3

I UPDATED THIS BECAUSE IT DID NOT MAKE ANY SENSE SO YEAH RE- READ IF YAH LIKE IM SORRY! Oh and I'll be updating the other chapters too!