One Directions Side!

-Next Day-

Nialls side!

_

I literally slept the whole day and night! But it's the next day so it's early around 8?

I get up and go down stairs to the kitchen and surprisingly no one was here yet.. Well more food for me!

As I'm eating I get a text and its from Ashton.. A band that I personally hang out with a lot.

It read: MATE! Lets hang out today? Bring the other boys if they can come!

Wow that was out of the blue.

I texted Ashton saying alright and told him when and were and he replied with our house first and by 1, that leaves me about 3 hours.

I continue eating my breakfast that I made witch is eggs with a glass of chocolate milk.

-

Liam's Pov-

I check the time and its 8 in the morning, wow.. I over, over slept.

I check my phone and I got a lot of texts, ill check them in a minute, I go into the bathroom.... Wait? Why am I in a car? I didn't even notice!

NIALL! He must of left me In here yesterday.. That Irish Man! I grab my phone then head out side into the house then the bathroom.

When I was done I met up with Niall, then I fixed my self some eggs and bacon and started eating.

Niall had asked me if I had plans, not until tonight because I'm taking Danielle on a date but other than that no and I said I can go with him and the 5 second of summer boys.

As I'm done I started texting Danielle.

- 1 hour later -

I got off the phone with texting to Danielle and got ready because we still have 2 hours and I have to so some other things.

Were are the rest of the guys anyway?

I take a shower and once I'm done I go and pick out some casual clothes, after that I go and call the restaurant I'm taking Danielle and see if its still okay.

Once I was done with that I went and found Niall, I asked him since we have 1 hour and 30 minutes and while we're waiting for the boys to wake up if we can do a twitcam.

Niall was up for it so we tweeted and linked it!

-

AND we're on! As Niall says.

We started talking with random things and all and did what we do.

We asked them if they can tweet NIALLANDLIAM as a hash tag and as soon as that they did and we followed some of them.

That literally took the time we had so we got off and headed our way to see 5SOS, also to see if any of the boys woke up; how come they never wake up aye? Lets let them sleep I guess.

We got in Nialls  car and headed our way there.

We finally got there and rang the doorbell, they opened it and we stepped inside.

~~

Here's another chapter! Sorry.. It's boring c: next chapter will be up and it won't be boring I hope :D

On the next chapters I will do past then next day scenes so yeah c:

Well

Vote

Comment

Like (: ?

~Mary<3