1Ds Side(:

One Directions Side!

NEXT DAY!

Zayns Side!

I finally woke up from that long sleep from the night club last night and noticed that I was in the car still? With Harry, And Louis.. Niall Left us, didn't he?

In stead of going home I just went to my own house.

I arrived to the the door of our house and I go to my couch and sit down when I get a text, oh its Harry.

Harry:

Mate, Can I come hang?

Well finally one of my mates asked! I mean im Like wanting to hang out with someone. I shot a text back to harry saying he can come over and before I can even go and put my phone down, there he goes down with the text again.

Harry:

Alright Be There In 10.

And with that I wait.

-Done With Zayns Side & Now to Harrys Side-

I wake Up In a car only to be left with Louis, guessing the other boys left. When I got out of the car I just stood there for about a solid good 2 minutes trying to wake and having nothing to do so since Im awake and have my phone Ill text the guys and see what there doing.

Group Chat:

Mate, can I come hang?

I sent that to all 4, Niall.. Liam..

Louis even though hes asleep and zayn.

I waited for another 5 minutes and no one answered except Zayn.

Finally!

He said I can come over so thats what I doing, walking to his house!

As when I got there Zayn had opened the door and we then watched a soccer game.

Want some popcorn Harry? As zayns says getting up and going into the kitchen and I hurriedly said yes so he can know that I want popcorn.

After about 5 minutes he came in and we watched the game.

-

As soon as the game finishes its self, Perrie calls Zayn. She said we could go to her house and meet up with the girls.

We arrived moments after Perrie came home.

Hey Babe, as zayn calls to perrie, Zayn and perrie had a conversation to them selfs so thats when I sat down.

I went to her tv and I turned the the tv on to a channel  to watch, perrie had told us that shes having a sleep over with the girls so that means jades coming over.

Perrie went upstairs so that means its only us to hang again. Zayn and I decided to work on some songs that were soon to record.

This literrally took us all day and when we were about to finish The door bell rings, since zayn had to go to the bathroom I had to answer it.

When I answered it, it was the beautiful Jade.

I told her she was the first one but she seems lost.

Jade?

Yeah, she was lost.

Anyways after that I let her in and she went up to perries so that left me and zayn again since zayn got back from the bathroom.

We decided to hang some more until we fell asleep, oh yeah im staying over. Boys night out I guess? With the girls well not really but you get it.