Chapter 24: part 2

Madison’s POV

I can’t believe it, I’m in London! Our plane just landed and I could definitely feel home.

We have landed in London; have a nice day and thank you for flying in British Airways.

“We’re in London!” I squealed a little.

“I know how I miss home. Excited?” Harry said cheekily.

“ Very!” I smiled.

We fixed all our stuff and got ready to get out of the plane; we went to get our luggage and were greeted by my mum.

“Mum!” I said and hugged her really tight.

“That’s it I’m not letting you go ever again” She said and I could see tears streaming down her cheek.

“I miss you so much mum!” I said while teary-eyed.

“I miss you more” she replied and eventually we pulled apart.

“So you ready to go home?” she said.

“Err, but Harry---“ I said.

“Oh Harry, it’s nice to see you again” my mum said as he hugged Harry.

“Yes, it’s been awhile” he smiled.

“Don’t worry, you could spend time with your mum first in your house then you could stay at Lou and mine’s flat” he said.

“Sounds like a plan” I said and kissed him before me and my mum went home.

I slid into the car and my mum drove off.

“So did you have a new house since you’re Victoria Thompson, world renowned fashion designer?” I asked my mum with a huge grin on my face.

“Yup, it’s actually a flat. Since I’m the only one living in it when you were gone” she said.

“I’m sorry mum if I took too long” I said.

“It’s alright, what’s important right now is that you’re here with me” she said.

“Yeah” I said.

After a few more minutes we arrived at my mum’s flat.

“Wow, this is massive. Are you sure this is a flat?” I asked her.

“Yup, I’m sure” she said.

It was really nice it has a modern design to it but it still has the homey feel to it.

“ Do you want something to eat?” My mum asked.

“ Err, no thanks; maybe later. I’ll take a nap first” I said.

“Alright, just come down if you want something to eat. Oh and I prepared your room, it’s the room that’s colored purple” she said. Hmm, my mum still remembers my favorite color.

“Alright, see you in a bit” I said and went upstairs with my luggage.

I went in to see my room, it was really beautiful. I went to the bathroom and took a shower; after which I slipped into some sweatpants and t-shirt and went to my bed. It was really soft, just as I like it.

I almost drifted into sleep when I heard my phone went off.

“Hello?” I said quite groggily.

“Hey babe” Harry said.

“Hey, are you already at your flat?” I asked him.

“Yup, wait did I wake you up?” he asked.