Chapter 17

Madison’s POV

I woke up to the sound of the waves splashing, light that was seeping into the curtains and Louis’ voice over the intercom. I guess they now know how to work that thing. *sigh*

“Wakey wakey everyone in the house! When I say Louis you say carrots. Louis!” he screamed.

“*silence*”

“Again Louis!” he screamed.

“*silence*”

“HARSH” he screamed and I could hear him walk out. WAHAHAHAHA.

I came down from the elevator because I’m too tired to go down the stairs and I don’t feel like using the stairs. I saw all the boys in the kitchen eating.

“Good morning Madison!” they all chorused except for Harry.

“Good morning Maddie” Harry said with a smirk on his face.

The boys looked at him like saying “Run! Save your life!”

“Good morning, and good morning to you too Harry” I smiled and sat next to him.

“So does that mean the rest of us can call you Maddie?” Louis asked.

“No” I said sternly.

“That’s unfair! What about Harry?!” Niall exclaimed.

“He earned it” I smiled. I could see Haz grinning like a Cheshire cat from the corner of my eye.

“Oh and Danielle can also call me Maddie” I added.

“How about the boyfriend? We come as a package!” Liam said.

“No” I said sternly.

“But I guess Zayn will earn that today” I winked at Zayn which made him blush, I don’t know why. I could also see Harry’s fists clenching. I could see that he’s beginning to turn red, so I held his hand that was under the table which made him relax a little bit and smiled at him and continued eating. I don’t know why I did that but it felt really good.

“Oh yeah, you two will have a fake date today!” Niall said while shoving some waffles in his mouth.

“Hmm, who cooked this?” I asked while shoving some waffles in my mouth.

“Me!” Harry said while raising his hand.

“Well it’s delicious” I smiled at him.

“Thanks MADDIE!” he said putting at emphasis on the Maddie part.

“Ughhh! Stop it!” everybody groaned except Dani who just laughed.

I literally like these boys day by day.

“Oh Madison, you have to get ready” Zayn said with a smile on his face.

“Oh right! I almost forgot” I said while shoving all the food remaining on my plate in my mouth. As I was about to get up and wash my plate, Harry’s hand grabbed my hand. I felt a spark again, I really think I like Haz now.

“I’ll take care of that” he said while grabbing my plate.

“Thanks Haz” I said and I noticed everyone is looking at me with huge grins well except for Zayn that is.

“What?” I questioned.

“You called me Haz” Harry said with a cheeky smile.

“Yeah, is that a problem? You get to call me Maddie it’s only fair for me to call you Haz” I raised a brow at him.