Chapter 3

Louis’ POV

“Lads, I can’t stand seeing Harry like this. He’s been cooped up in his bedroom for almost 3 days.” I said while taking a sip of some Yorkshire tea.

“You’re right, we should do something” Niall said while taking a bite of some butter cookies.

“I really feel guilty, if it weren’t for us then Louise would have never left and Harry wouldn’t be like this” Liam said. We all feel pretty guilty with what we’ve done. I honestly don’t know why we were harsh on her.

“I got an idea” Zayn smirked.

After an hour

“Harry please open the door!” Liam said while knocking on Harry’s door

“C’mon lad!” Niall said.

Still no answer

“Harry we know you’re mad at us because of what happened but we found a way so you could at least talk to Louise and for us to apologize to her” I said.

After 2 minutes Harry decided to open the door, and boy he looks like a complete mess. He has eye bags, and his eyes and nose are all puffy (possibly from crying), and he stinks.

“Okay this is our plan…” Zayn explained.

Louise’s POV

“I quit” I told my boss

“Are you sure? Think about it first, you might regret this in the future” he said sternly

“No, what I regret is working here in the first place. So, I’m sure that I’ll quit” I said while fuming with anger.

“Well okay, I’m just going to mail you your last pay check” he said and walked away.

I rode a cab on the way home and I can’t help but cry remembering all the events that happened earlier. When I arrived home, I saw my mum cooking in the kitchen; when she noticed me crying I hurried myself to my room. I’m not in the mood to explain to her everything; maybe later. But my mum caught up with me and hugged me as tight as she could. I completely sobbed into her wishing that all the pain that I feel would go away and maybe wake up from this nightmare.

As soon as I calmed down, my mum urged me to explain to her everything.

“I quit from work” I murmured.

“Why” she asked.

“Because all those boys treat me like crap and I couldn’t take it anymore. I hate them mum, I hate them” I said, I can feel the tears falling down my cheeks again.

“But what about Harry, I thought he was nice to you?” he asked.

“When all the other boys were insulting me he just stood there like he was okay with it. I guess he was never my friend” I said.

“Aww, sweetheart. I’m sure Harry is still your friend; maybe he was just overwhelmed with what’s happening” she said as she rubbed my back.

“I don’t know mum. What I do know is I want to leave this place, I want to start a new life and maybe pursue my dream of being a singer” I said.

“Well, as much as it hurts me to let you go; why don’t you stay with your father for a while? Maybe you need to relax, and you’re right it’s nice to have a fresh start” she said.

“Really? Are you sure you’re okay with that?” I asked her. I could already see hurt in her eyes but she had a smile on her face.

“Well I’d have to get used to not having you around here, but if it makes you happy to go then I’ll support you” she smiled.