Chapter 13

Madison’s POV

I up from a very horrible dream, I was with Harry; again. When will this ever stop! I don’t like him like that. Hell, I don’t even like him at all!

I got up and took a shower and put on a floral summer dress over my bikini and sandals. I put my hair on a messy bun and put some sunglasses on. I went downstairs to make myself some breakfast; hopefully I wouldn’t see the boys. I went to my kitchen so cook some omelet until I saw a tray of chocolate chip pancakes with some latte and a rose at the side. I found a note that was with the tray, it read:

We know that you don’t want to see us but we really are sorry for what we did even though we don’t know what it is. We really want to make it up to you in any way we can. We’re sorry, and have a nice morning! Xx

                                                                                                                                -One Direction

Okay, I’m not gonna lie to you but it did made me smile. Even though they don’t know what they did to me, they still feel sorry about it. I guess Rob is right, they have changed. But I still I won’t treat them like they’re my best friends or something, they have to earn that. On the note, I drew a smiley face. Just to let them know that I appreciated it.

I went to the swimming area to sun bathe. I could see the boys running around at the beach which was right in front of me. They really still act like they were kids. The boys started running towards the house, so this is my cue to go inside as well. I went to the gym because I definitely need to lose that stack of chocolate chip pancakes. But first I went to my room to change into gym attire. I changed into my sports bra and some cute shorts, I grabbed a towel and my iPod and went to the gym.

Harry’s POV

We went inside from the beach to eat because Niall got hungry, as always.

“Hey guys look!” Niall said when we reached the kitchen to find some snacks

“How about it?” Louis asked.

“She drew a smiley face!” Niall said with a huge grin.

“Well I think that means she appreciates what we’ve done.” I said and I looked at the post-it.

“Where do you think she is?” Liam asked.

“In her room I guess” Zayn said

“Maybe” I shrugged and went to get some granola bars and went to the lounge chairs to think.

I remembered that when Maddie was crying I felt my heart shatter a bit. Then when I looked into her blue eyes, I could only see her and the world began fading away. Could it be that I’m developing feelings for Maddie? I know she’s kind of a bitch but I could really sense that she’s not like that. She became like that to hide something, I just don’t know what.

“Hey Harry” Louis said and sat on the lounge chair beside me.

“Hey Lou” I said.

“Carrot?” he asked which made me chuckle.

“Nah! I’m good” I said while showing him my granola bar.

“You hurt my carrot!” he said and pretended to calm his carrot.

“Sorry carrot” I said. I was trying not to laugh and I could see that Lou was trying not to laugh either.

“What’s up?’ he asked and bit a piece off his carrot.

“Nothing much, just thinking” I replied.

“About what?” he asked.

“Just trying to figure Maddie out” I replied.

“You like Maddie do you?” he said while wiggling his eye brows

“No way! She hates us remember?” I said to him.

“Admit it Haz, I’m your best friend. I know when you like someone” he said.

I suddenly remembered Louise, my best friend. If Lou knew when I like someone, why didn’t Louise know that I like her? I really miss her, I know that after 2 years I should have moved on; but I can’t. I love her too much.

“Earth to harry?!” Lou said while waving his hand in front of me.

“What?” I said.

“Admit it” he smirked.

“Fine, I do okay. But I just don’t want to replace Louise in my heart” I whispered.

”I’m sure Louise wouldn’t mind that, she’s your best friend right? She’ll want you to be happy. So cheer up okay?” he said and went to the house.

“I hope so” I whispered. I’m not ready to let go of Louise, she’s the first person I fell in love with.

“True love never dies”