Chapter 14

Liam’s POV

“When do you think Maddie will come down? She hasn’t eaten yet” Harry said while eating some of the Mac and cheese he made.

“I don’t know. Maybe she’s waiting for us to finish so she wouldn’t see us” I said. She been doing just that, avoiding us.

“You’re right. I just wish she could forgive us for whatever we did” Louis said.

“Yeah, I don’t like having enemies” Niall pouted.

“Who has enemies?” someone asked. We all took a look on who it was.

“Dani!” Louis said and immediately hugged her as well as the other boys.

“Excuse me, boyfriend here” I coughed.

“Oh yeah, sorry I forgot.” Louis teased.

I went to Dani and gave her a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

“I miss you so much” I whispered in her ear.

“I miss you too” she whispered back.

We invited her to come have lunch with us.

“So who is your enemy?” she asked

“The owner of this house” Niall said.

“Wait, does she know I’m here?” she asked looking really worried.

“No” we chorused.

Once we said that Maddie came down from the stairs and I saw that she locked her eyes on Dani, and Dani was pretty much doing the same thing only with a look of shock on her face. Maddie smiled at her and immediately went upstairs.

“What was that?” I asked and looked at Dani.

“Nothing” she smiled.

I looked at the boys who looked at her with suspicion.

“So listen, we have a favor to ask you” Louis said.

“Sure” Dani said.

“Could you maybe talk to Maddie on why she’s mad at us? You know girl-to-girl. Maybe she can open up to you.” Harry said.

“Err..that’s kind of hard guys.” she said.

“Please?!” we all chorused.

“Fine, but I’ll just try alright?” she smiled.

Danielle’s POV

I’m really excited to go to Malibu to see Liam and of course the boys. They’ve been really far away from home, and I really miss them. The moment I saw the house, I could definitely say that I’ll have a good time. I entered the house without the boys knowing. When I was supposed to greet them, I heard some of the things they were talking about; someone being mad at them or being an enemy.

“Who has enemies?” I interrupted them

“Dani!” Louis said and immediately hugged me as well as the other boys except for Liam who’s been blocked out.

“Excuse me, boyfriend here” he coughed and made his way to me.

“Oh yeah, sorry I forgot.” Louis teased and flashed me a cheeky smile.

He went to and hugged me really tight and kissed my cheek, I really miss him.

“I miss you so much” he whispered in my ear which sent shivers down my spine. I know that Liam and I dated for a while now, but even the simplest thing he does like kissing me or hugging me feels like the first time. That’s why it still makes me blush or makes me shiver.

“I miss you too” I whispered back.

They invited me to join them to lunch, courtesy of Harry of course. He makes the best Mac and cheese!

“So who is your enemy?” I asked them. I could feel curiosity get the best of me. The boys don’t have enemies as I remember; they’re really nice and friendly so I think no one would hate them. Well except for one which happened about 2 years ago. I really miss her, her name is Louise. As I remembered, she went here in California. We lost contact with each other because maybe she wants to forget everything in the past.

“The owner of this house” Niall said.

“Wait, does she know I’m here?” I asked him. I really am worried because I don’t want to make enemies also. And it will be awfully rude to the person that I’m here without her/him knowing.

“No” they said at the same time which almost made me giggle. There are some times that you think these boys are quintuplets. So cute!

Suddenly a person descended from the stairs, I guess she’s the owner. She suddenly locked her eyes on me, probably saying “what’s another person doing in here?” But when I carefully studied her face she looked like my long lost friend. We were staring at each other when she suddenly smiled and rushed upstairs again.

I can’t believe it Louise is here and the boys doesn’t even know; especially Harry. I know how much Harry loves Louise, but he doesn’t even recognize her.

I broke out of my trance to see the boys staring at me with suspicion.

“So listen, we have a favor to ask you” Louis said.

“Sure” I answered.

“Could you maybe talk to Maddie on why she’s mad at us? You know girl-to-girl. Maybe she can open up to you.” Harry said. Oh boy, if only he knew.

“Err..that’s kind of hard guys.” I answered. If the boys know it’s her, they would probably understand why she’s mad at them and why at that extent.

“Please?!” They all chorused with puppy dog faces. How can I say no to that?

“Fine, but I’ll just try alright?” I smiled. I really need to go talk to Louise of Maddie as they call her.