Chapter 12

Madison’s POV

I had the weirdest dream, I was singing with Harry Styles on stage, as he was about to kiss me I woke up with a huge smile on my face. Why am I smiling? I should be vomiting right now, right? But it felt so real, looking at his green eyes; and getting lost in it. I suddenly remembered the times when Harry and I were singing on stage at London just for fun. I love those days. I admit that back then I liked Harry, a lot actually. But now all I feel for him is loathe including the rest of them.

Suddenly my phone began to ring and it was Rob calling.

“Hey” I said.

“I have great news for you!” he said.

“I don’t have to fake date and One Direction was abducted by aliens?” I asked hopefully.

“No, but you could have a long vacation! Management said that you’re working hard so they’re giving you a break. So I guess you could already go to your house at Malibu for a vacation, huh?” he said.

“Yay! Thank you!” I said. I can’t believe this, I’m gonna have a break!

“Don’t thank me yet” he said and quickly hung up on the phone.

What does he mean by that?

I quickly packed my stuff in my suitcase, dressed up, and drove to my house at Malibu. My dad, Lauren, and I stay there whenever we’re free, but since they’re not; I’m gonna go. I just wish I wasn’t so lonely.

I drove to my house and could already smell the beach. This is gonna be awesome!

I went inside and savored every inch of it. I really miss this house; it’s been a while since I went here.

I decided to have a swim at the pool, so I changed into my bikini and dove of to the pool.

“This is the life” I thought to myself

After a swim I decided to sun bathe for a while. I shot up when I heard people coming in the house, they might be robbers or killers! So I quickly went inside my house, grabbed my Arnis sticks (yeah I do Arnis) and headed towards the noise.

“Aghh!” I screamed so did the 5 guys that were in my house. I could see that my stick was just a centimeter away from the person’s face who screamed like a giddy girl.

“Don’t kill us!” Louis screeched like a little girl.

“What are you guys doing in my house?” I yelled at them.

“This is your house?” Niall asked looking pretty confused.

“Yes, this is my house or else I wouldn’t be here” I said sarcastically.

“Well Uncle Si said he rented out a house for us at Malibu so we headed here for our vacation” Liam explained.

“I am so gonna kill Rob” I said but I saw the boys smirking at me.

“What?!” I snapped at them.

“Well you’re wearing a bikini” they said.

“Duh! This is my house and I could wear whatever I want. Second, we’re in Malibu so technically you wear these to swim” I said. I hope I said enough to cover the blush that was creeping on my face.

I immediately called Rob to sort this thing out.

“Rob! What is One Direction doing in my house? Do you know I could sue them for trespassing?” I yelled.

“Well Simon and I thought that you guys should spend more time so that you could know each other better and maybe be friends” he said. I walked out of my house to talk in privacy.