Chapter 15

Madison’s POV

After going to the gym, I decided to eat. Honestly I don’t care if I run into the boys. They’re starting to get my good side. So I went downstairs to cook some food, until I saw a “stranger” inside my house. I didn’t remember her going with the boys in the first place. I tried to remember who she is.

Oh God, its Danielle I muttered to myself.

I really wish she wouldn’t recognize me, but I’m sure she did because she looked so shocked to see me. I gave her a smile and rushed back into my room. There’s no way she could’ve recognize me right? I began to read “The Perks of being a Wall flower” by Stephen Chbosky. I’ve always wanted to read it but I don’t have time because of work. I heard my door creeping; I didn’t mind it because that might just be the wind or something.

“Hey Louise!” someone called.

“Yeah?” I answered before thinking. OH MY GOD.

“I knew it” Danielle smirked and hugged me really tight. I really miss her; when I was new in California there were lots of times when I’m itching to call her because I haven’t got any friends yet.

“I miss you so much” she said

“I miss you too” I replied.

“So, you’re Madison Clarke now huh?” she said as she plopped herself on my bed.

“Yeah, I know that you know why I’m doing this” I said.

“Yeah. I just can’t believe that the boys don’t even know it’s you! I mean c’mon!” she said.

“Yeah, because boys are stupid” I said which made her chuckle.

“You got that right” she smiled.

“So, you and Liam still huh?” I asked her.

“Yep! You know I love him” she said.

“Lou, what is your plan exactly?” she asked.

“To ruin One Direction” I whispered and she hugged me immediately.

“Look, I know I’m not in the position to say this; but Lou they really changed and I’m a witness to that” she explained.

“I know they’ve changed, they’re proving it to me right now” I smiled.

“You just can’t forget do you?” she asked.

“Yeah, every time I remember all those pain and hurt; I feel more determined to ruin them or make them suffer.” I whispered, I could feel a tear trickling down my cheek.

“I know hun, but please give them a chance” she asked.

“I’ll try” I whispered.

“Okay I’m gonna leave you to think about it alright? Don’t worry I won’t tell them” she said and headed towards the door.

“Hey Dani!” I called her.

“Yes?” she asked.

“Thanks...for everything” I said and hugged her again.

After a while I decided to eat lunch, well not exactly lunch because it’s too late for that. I went to the kitchen and decided to make myself some Lasagna. Lucy, our personal chef, taught me some recipes that I should know. I decided to eat at the lounge chair outside, I don’t know why but it’s starting to be my favorite spot. You could see everything from there and it’s really soothing to hear and see the ocean. I could see the boys and Danielle from there having a bonfire. Suddenly I saw Harry locked his eyes on me and went to where I am. I didn’t bother going in the house because like Danielle said, it’s time to give them a chance.