Chapter 6

**After 2 years** at Ellen

“Please welcome, Madison Clarke!” Ellen said.

I walked through all the cheers of the crowd and went to Ellen and gave her a hug.

“WOW!” Ellen said.

“Yeah, wow!” I smiled.

“So, wow, I can’t even believe you’re here right now” Ellen said.

“Yeah I know me too. I’ve always wanted to go here on Ellen. But I’ve been really busy.” I said.

“Yeah, we got you booked after 2 years since the American Idol. That’s how busy you were” Ellen said and the audience laughed.

“Yeah, it’s all been crazy for me since after the American Idol. I still can’t believe that I won it” I laughed.

“So you’re British right? Have you met One Direction, the biggest boy band right now? They’re here in America right?” Ellen asked.

“Yeah I am British. But I haven’t met One Direction, but I’d like to meet them soon.” I smiled. Lies! I’ve met those dickheads 2 years ago and they treated me like crap. I don’t want to meet them!

“That’s nice. So I heard you’re having a tour. Is that right?” she asked.

“Yeah, I’ll have a European tour because I haven’t been there in a while. It will start next month.” I said.

“So what’s your main goal at this moment?” she asked.

“Well I really want to take over Europe as well, since that’s where I came from originally.” I said.

“How does it feel to be compared to Beyonce, Rihanna, Lady Gaga, and Adele?” she asked.

“Well it’s really a massive compliment for me to be compared to them, because they’re really great artists that I really look up to.” I replied

“Now how old are you again?” she asked.

“Twenty this year” I replied.

“Wow! You’re just twenty yet you achieved so much!” Ellen said.

“Now that you’re here, there’s a fan that sent us an e-mail that she’s a big fan for you. Her name is Ashley Smith. Ashley c’mon down!” she said and I could see Ashley descending from the audience.

She came to me and I hugged her tightly. I love seeing my dedicated fans and make them happy.

“Are you alright?” Ellen asked while we all settled down.

“I’m awesome!” Ashley replied.

“Maddie, I heard you have a surprise for Ashley, am I right?” Ellen asked.

“Yeah, actually I have. You’ll be getting my newest album that didn’t come out yet. So you’re the only one that has it at this moment” I said and handed her my newest album. The audience erupted to cheers and Ashley squealed again and hugged me.

“Wait there’s more!” I said and all the audience settled down and Ashley looked so happy hearing that there’s more.

“As you’ve heard, I’ll be having a Europe tour” I said and Ashley nodded.

“You’ll be coming to my concert in London and you’ll have back stage passes and VIP tickets!” I said and she squealed again and hugged and thanked me again. I love seeing my fans happy, really.

“That’s great! And you have a surprise for all the audience right?” Ellen asked and I nodded.

“You all will have Maddie’s new perfume called Ethereal from her line of perfumes!” Ellen said and all the audience erupted to cheers again.

“We will be back with Zac Efron” Ellen said.

After the interview, I went to a photo shoot. I’m the new cover for Teen Vogue which was simply amazing! I really still can’t believe that all of these things are happening to me.

After the photo shoot on Teen Vogue, I headed home tired. This day was no different from all the other days I had for the past 2 years. I opened the tv to relax myself a bit. Guess who appeared to be on Oprah? Yeah apparently it’s One Direction. I listened to it for a while.

“So, I know that this question has been asked many times. But who are single and who are taken?” Oprah asked.

“Well I’m taken” Louis said.

“Me too!” Liam said. So I guess Dani and him are still on. I can’t believe Dani still stays with him.

“I’m single” Niall said.

“Me too” Zayn said.

“Me too” Harry said.

When Harry spoke my heart started to beat faster. I don’t know why but it did. I couldn’t have feeling for Harry, I just can’t. Especially after what they all did to me.

“So I’m sure everyone has crushes. So do you have any celebrity crushes?” Oprah asked.

“Yeah actually we do. For me I think it’ll be Madison Clarke” Liam said.

“Me too!” all the other boys said.

Wow, the persons who hates me about 2 years ago, suddenly has a crush on me. Hmm, figures.

“Oh! Nice choice! Do you want to meet Madison some time?” Oprah asked.

“Yeah, we’re really massive fans of hers. We really like her music” Zayn said.

“And we can’t deny that she’s fit” Harry said and all the audience laughed.

“I heard that she’ll be having a European tour, will you support her? Or maybe do a collaboration with her?” she asked.

“Oh absolutely! I really think that fans from back home will absolutely love her. She’s like a superstar!” Liam said.

"Well we'll still talk about it, but yeah we would love a collaboration with her" Zayn said.

“There’s more from One Direction when we return” Oprah said but I decided to turn off the tv because I really am tired.

 Before I sleep I decided to tweet first.

Had a long day, but it was all worth it. Goodnight everyone! Xx