Chapter 8

Madison’s POV

“Is the popcorn ready yet?” I asked Taylor.

“Almost!” she yelled from the kitchen.

We’re having a sleepover at my house, it’s been a long time since we did this.

“Wait do you have Ice cream?” Taylor asked with a bowl of popcorn.

“No why?” I asked and got myself some pop corn.

“Because I really want some” she said giving me the puppy dog look.

“Fine, I’ll go buy some. What flavor do you want? I asked her while getting my keys.

“Cookie Dough from Ben and Jerry’s! Make sure you get the whole tub alright?” she asked.

“Fine” I said and walked out of my house. I heard her yell I love you to me a lot of times.

Things I do for my best friend. I was wearing a hoodie, t-shirt and sweatpants. Good thing it’s really late, I think paparazzi’s would be sleeping right now.

I drove to a convenience store which was kind of far away from my house. That’s the only convenience store that’s open for 24 hours and sells Ben and Jerry’s.

I got in and paid for the Ice Cream. As I was going out I reached for my phone from my pocket and checked for twitter updates. Suddenly I bumped into a wall, when I looked up it wasn’t a wall. It was a guy that I hate.

“Well hello” Zayn smirked.

“Goodbye!” I said and walked out of the convenience store.

“Wait! Where are you going? Aren’t you going to talk to me first?” Zayn asked and pulled me back.

“I’m going back to my house for a sleepover, and as of right now I talking to you. Again Good bye” I said

“Oh by the way, can I ask you a question?” he said.

“Technically you already did, so good bye” I said. Why can’t he let me go?

“Why do you hate us so much?” he yelled while going outside with me.

“Because you guys are jerks” I replied with a poker face.

“How did you know that? You don’t even know us.” He said. I took one step closer to him so that our faces were only an inch apart.

“Oh believe me I do” I said. I felt him tense up a bit. Suddenly I heard people shouting from everywhere. As I took a look, they were paparazzi and teenage girls. I quickly moved away from Zayn who looked pretty shocked and got in my car. As I was about to go off, Zayn started knocking on my window and looked really afraid. I could see the people coming at us already. Why do I have to be so nice? I opened the door and let him in; I stepped on the gas and drove away from them.

“Thank you” Zayn said looking really relieved.

“If you think that because of this we’re cool, we’re not.” I said.

“Fine, by the way nice car” he said while looking around.

“Thanks” I said bitterly.

“Anyway, where will I drop you off?” I said. I really can’t wait to get rid of him.

“I don’t know” he said. I looked at him and felt really annoyed.

“You don’t know where you fucking live?” I yelled.

“No” he whispered.

“Do you have your phone then? Maybe you could contact your other band mates or driver” I said. I looked in the corner of my eye as he began searching for his phone.

“Shit! I forgot I l lend Liam my phone to call Danielle” he said.

“Well what will I do with you? Can I just leave you in the streets? Maybe someone will find you and return you back to your owner” I smirked. I heard Zayn whisper some things.

“Can I just stay at your place for a while?” he said while pleading.

“No” I said.

“Please?” he said.

“No”

“Please?”

“No”

“Please!!”

“Do you know you’re impossible?”

“Please? I’ll love you forever!”

“No”

“Please with everything on top?!”

“Fine”

“Please? Wait what? You said fine?” he asked looking really shocked.

“Yeah” I said.

“Thank you! I owe you! I love you!” he said and I just rolled my eyes.

After a few minutes I pulled into my driveway.

“What took you so long? Does it take 30 minutes to get Ice cream?” Taylor yelled while looking at me. Eventually Zayn appeared and there was a shocked look on Taylor’s face but then turned into a smirk.

“You know what? We can just continue this next time” she said while she packed her things.

“No wait!” I said .

“No it’s alright! Have fun!” she winked. Wow, what a best friend.

“I’m gonna call my manager in case he knows Simon’s number” I said while dialing my manager’s number.

“Hey Robert! Do you know..” I said before he cut me off.

“Do you know what time it is?” he said groggily and sounding pretty mad. I looked at Zayn who made himself comfortable on the sofa.

“But this is important” I said.

“It could wait till tomorrow. Good bye, and don’t call me this late ever again!” he yelled and hung up on me. Looks like I’ll never get rid of Bradford Bad Boi.

“So did you contact your manager?” he asked.

“Sadly no” I pouted

“Oh don’t worry, we’re gonna have fun!” he said.

“No, I’m going to bed. Good night” I said and was about to head over to the elevator.

“Wait! Where will I stay?” he asked while looking around.

“You can stay at the guest room” I said and he also went up with me to the elevator. It’s a really good thing that dad and Lauren are out of the country shooting for a movie, or else I’m dead.

Can my life get anymore crazier?