Epilogue

Liam’s POV

“Liam, when are we gonna tell Harry?” Louis said.

“I don’t know” I said.

“Liam, he has the right to know” Louis said.

“What do I need to know?” Harry said coming into the kitchen. He had really puffy eyes and over all he looked like a mess; we are too. Maddie became really close to us, we lost our bestfriend.

Harry’s POV

I can’t believe it, Maddie is gone; the love of my life is gone. Honestly right now, I think that I don’t have a reason to live anymore. Maddie is my everything; she’s my life, now’s she’s gone. I was going to the kitchen for something to drink when I heard Liam and Louis talking, so I stopped to listen.

“Liam, when are we gonna tell Harry?” Louis said.

“I don’t know” Liam said.

“Liam, he has the right to know” Louis said.

“What do I need to know?” I said coming into the kitchen.

“Oh, Err…” Louis said.

“C’mon tell me” I said and both of them looked at each other.

“Harry do you remember when you were in the hospital? And Maddie donated blood for you?” Liam said and I nodded.

“Well the main reason why Maddie died is because of her Hemophilia” Louis said.

“What does that mean?” I asked and both of them let out a sigh.

“A hemophiliac person isn’t allowed to donate blood” Liam said.

“And her donating blood for you, made her condition worst” Louis said. I stood there shocked, Maddie died because of me.

 I ran to my room and sobbed. I heard the boys knocking and yelling from the other side, but I didn’t mind them.

Maddie risked her life for me, and now she’s gone; and it’s my entire fault.

**After 2 days**

“Harry are you ready?” Liam asked.

“Yeah” I whispered.

We went to Maddie’s funeral and there are a lot of people outside, mostly her fans but there are some Directioners.

Everyone was there; Taylor, Blaine, Lauren, Maddie’s dad, Maddie’s mum, Danielle, and other friends of Maddie.

There was a little mass and all of us made a eulogy for Maddie, and now it was my turn.

“Hello everyone, thank you for coming to Maddie’s funeral, Maddie is such a wonderful person, friend, and of course a girlfriend. She taught me to be strong and to face my fears.  She also taught me to never give up on anything, especially when things are crashing down. But most of all she taught me how to forgive others, like how she did with us. Some of you may also know Maddie as Louise Thompson. She became my friend when she was still living in London; the time when she was our back-up singer and we were just starting with our careers. I fell in love with her since then and until now. She didn’t give up on her dreams on being a singer and became Madison Clarke. But for me she’s just Maddie and Louise, my first and only love. Maddie wherever you may be I just want to tell you that I will love you, forever and always.” I said and tears streamed down my face.

After a few moments the casket of Maddie was lowered to the ground, all of us tossed in our roses.

After a few moments, people began to leave; I noticed that me and the boys as well as Taylor, Blaine, Lauren, Maddie’s mum and dad, and Danielle were the only ones left.

“C’mon I think it’s time to go” Maddie’s dad said.

“Yeah, we should” Liam said.

We were about to go to the cars when I stopped in front of Maddie’s grave; I gave her the last rose.

“Maddie don’t ever forget that you’ll always be under the spotlight in my heart. I love you so much” I said and dropped the rose on her grave, and went to the car with everyone.

                                                                            Fin