Chapter 18

Zayn’s POV

I waited for Maddie to arrive on our fake date. Do you know how much I want it to be a real date? Well a lot. I know that Harry has been starting to like Maddie, but I’m not gonna give it up easily. I know that Harry is the flirt of the group and he always gets the girl; but not this time.

Maddie descended down the stairs with Dani behind her. She looks very beautiful; I can’t wait for this “date” to start.

“Shall we?” I asked while offering her my arm

“We shall” she smiled.

We left the house and again Maddie let me drive her car, which is awesome.

“So where are we going?” she asked.

“I’m not gonna tell you” I said with a smirk.

“Please?” she asked while doing a puppy dog face. Good thing I wasn’t able to see it because I will surely tell her.

“No’ I said.

“Why? C’mon please Zaynn?!” she said pouting like a 5 year old.

“Nope!” I said while popping the p.

“You’re impossible” she said and looked out the window.

“To resist” I added with a smirk on my face.

“HAHA, very funny” she said while rolling her eyes.

After 5 minutes she stopped bugging me.

“Can you please tell me where we’re going?”  She asked.

“I’m not gonna tell you, it’s a surprise” I smiled.

“You can call me Maddie if you tell me” she said.

“As much as I want to do that, no” I said.

“Aww..you’re mean” she pouted.

“Do you know you’re so cute right now?’ I asked her.

“Yes” she said and we both laughed.

I really am having fun with Maddie. I know she was a bitch to us, but I think that’s just her cover. She’s a sweet, gorgeous and beautiful girl who just wants to have fun. And my goal for my date with her is to reveal her inner kid. Just then Maddie turned on the radio and it was a One Direction song.

“Ohh! What Makes You Beautiful!” I said.

“I like this song” she smiled. And we started to sing along to the song. When it was time for Harry’s solo, I wish I wasn’t driving right now so I could sing it to her while looking at her blue eyes. After What Makes you Beautiful, her song came up.

“Ohh! My song!” she squealed and started to sing with it.

“Why are you not singing?” she asked me. Uh oh. Dead.

“Well, Err…I…look we’re nearly there!” I said while pointing into the horizon.

“Zayn Malik, you don’t know my song; and I was singing to yours?” she asked me while raising a brow at me.

“Well, yes” I pouted.

“Because of that you’ll have a punishment” she said while trying to look serious but miserably failing at it.

“And what is that?” I asked.

“You’re gonna treat me an Ice Cream” she smiled like a little kid.

“Sure” I said.

“OHH!! ARE WE GOING TO DISNEYLAND?!” she squealed while pointing to the theme park that was already close.