Carmen

Once I seen the twins my eyes gotten big as Hayden and Andre brought them over to me once I reached my arm out to get my daughter she turned the other way and cried the same as my son. They don't know me and that hurt me to the soul that all I can do is cry and turn the other way.
"Its okay Car they just have to get to know you that's all" Hayden told me. So many thought was running though my mind. Like how did I even get to this point. My kids didn't know me and that shit hurts like hell.
" We can work on that once you get out the hospital or during your time here. I'm so happy you're Awake" Andre said.
"Yes there right baby just give it time and they'll love you as if you've always been around" mama said.
"I missed my whole pregnancy experience and not only that my babies don't know who I am. Nobody knows how I feel and there's nothing that anyone can say that can make me feel better" I said as I broke down. Andre handed our son to my mama and came over to console me. It felt good to be in his arms again. I felt safe with him, but this thing with the twins hurt me so bad that words can't express how I'm really feeling right now.
" hello Carmen nice to see you're awake. How are you feeling today?" The doctor asked.
"Fine." I replied. You've been Sleeping. Well we can't let you go home now but if all your test come back fine and you do good these next few days we'll let you go home to your family.
"Thanks" I said with a fake smile he walked out and it was just us. What ever happened to Lisa.
"Um where's Lisa" I asked.
"She kinda left when she seen me" Hayden answered.
"What did you do?" I asked not sure I want to hear the answer. After he finish telling what happened especially what he said to her I wanted to beat his ass my damn self.
" You knew that was wrong but unlike you I know what type of girl my Bestie is & You lost her. She might still love you maybe even more being that she's having your baby but even if you do get her back twenty years from now it'll never be the same" I told him and from the look he gave me let's me know he knew it to. I'm happy that Andre stuck by me ain't know telling what I'll do then.
"Andre can you please sit next to me on the bed and bring the twins with you maybe they'll at least be calm with me if you're sitting here with them" he did as was told and sure enough both twins hung on him for dear life.  " she looks just like me and don't know who I am. There's no memories. No sonogram of my pregnancy no nothing." I said feeling myself about to cry again.
"Let's give them time let's go twins" bye car. They both said as they both came to give me a hug and kiss on the cheek. Once completely outside Andre turned to me giving me his full attention.
"Look bae I know all of this is moving a Lil to fast for you and like I told you before I got you. But just give them time I promise once you get out you can come stay with me. And help me decorate there room because I left that part to you" he said.
"That sounds nice but Mama isn't going to let me leave till I'm eighteen." I said.
"Well I'm just going to flat out and tell you this now. I have Full custody over the twins. It wasn't to hurt you but it was to at least have a back up plan in case your mama wanted to pull the plug" he said as I nodded my head and understanding.
"How about I visit everyday up until I turn eighteen I mean I have 6 months til I turn 18. Wait omg I not going to graduate this year I know its a new school year" I said sounding sad all over again.
"Bae just get your G.E.D" Andre said shrugging its not going to be the same I thought to myself.
" I want the real deal" I replied.
I looked over to the twins smiling  I want to touch them but I'm afraid that they might cry.
" who named the twins you and Lisa?" I asked.
The first names came from Lisa and the middle I just used both of our middle names and my last name." He answered.
"I love it" I said with a yarn.
"For someone whom just waking up don't need to be Tired" he said.
" I know right" I laughed.
"But honestly I'm glad you're back with not only me us" he told me.
I blushed.