La' Toya

Last night me and Marcus ended eloping without anybody knowing. It was something that we wanted to do with was lovely. Now were on our honeymoon thanks to the money my dad gave me for school forgetting that I'm a scholarship but whose going to tell him not me. I found out two weeks ago I was pregnant I'm still trying to figure out how I should tell him I'm thinking for his birthday next month. As I was sitting in my thoughts my phone rung from an unknown number I denied it the first time but then it rung again so I answered.
"Hello"
"Good morning beautiful" the voice said. Chills ran through my body.
" How can I help you Jayson?" I asked from my ex from hell.
" well first off let me congratulate you on your marriage" he said.
' uh hhow did you know that I got married I stuttered.
"I was there baby girl but I wasn't there for you my home boy you remember Antonio him and Sabrina you know your ex best friend gotten married. And I was there to congratulate them until you and your man approached me. The sad thing is he's the same nigga that you cheated on me with" he snapped.
"Thats the past get over it?" I said calmly.
" see I will but then what am I suppose to tell our daughter about her mother?" He said. I swear I stopped breathing for a second. Two years ago my parents sent me to stay with my  aunt for three years in chicago due to her job. Which is when I met Antonio,  Jayson & Sabrina. We were all cool me and Sabrina's was even bff til I slept with her man than all hell broke lose we stopped talking. But that same day I had sex with Antonio I had sex with Jayson that same night. The day we've became a couple but three months I found out that I was pregnant and we got married secretly I hidden my pregnancy from my aunt the whole nine months up until my water broke and she has to rush me to the hospital. Once our beautiful baby girl Delilah Thompson was born my family gave me an choice which was give the baby up voluntary or they'll do it themselves. I chosen voluntary Antonio was crushed he broke up with me after that and cut all ties with me. But what I want to know is how he found her and I couldn't.
"How did you find her?" I asked while tears ran down my face.
" funny thing is we had a reunion yesterday and one of my aunts had her they was babysitting her for a friend of theirs. Now I must say you made a good choice because they was paid. But once I found out where she was. I took them to court and gotten custody. Fuck how they feel this is my child. & you one goodhearted bitch to give her up. You better not ever get knocked up again if you do oh we going to have some problems," he said as he hung up the phone.
Oh god what did I do?