Mama Donna

Yeah, I know you're laughin'
Those of you who heard 'Pain'
Yeah, you're right, I sure did
I said I'd never take him back again
Well, it's a woman's prerogative to change her mind isn't it?
But we do it all the time
Don't laugh, you probably done the same thing too
It's just that you know me and I don't know you
You know one thing, time has taught me that
Havin' a piece of man is better than havin' no man at all
So I'mma just take what I got and work with it
You understand what I mean
And don't you remember thinkin' back just a few years
When people used to try to help you stay together
They find out you're on the verge of breakin' up
They used to cook up a little food and throw a little party
And whisper things in your ear like

'Don't blame Mr. Charlie, Mr. Charlie is just a man
And he's doing the best he can'
I heard 'em say, 'Don't blame Mr. Charlie, Mr. Charlie is just a man
And he's doing the best he can'

That's why I still love you like I do (After the pain)
Though you still do me like you do (After the pain, the pain)

As I cook my Sunday dinner I jams my Betty right CD Betty always knows how to lighten the mood. Hell with all this drama thats going on I need something to ease my mind.
"Ma what chu cooking" Carmen sat down at the bar in the kitchen to ask.
"Collard greens, Macaroni and cheese, candy yams, your brother's and the back grilling some ribs and chicken. Your godmama making peach cobbler now. Hell I catch wait till she hurry up hell my food almost done" Just as I said that Trina and Lisa came through the door. I swear Lisa as ain't up to no good that girl fucking them hips spreading and her butt grew a little bigger I know damn well if I can see it so can her damn mama.
"Hey Auntie" she spoke.
"Hmm hum what Lil boy is you out here fucking and don't lie because them hips spreading?" I asked looking her up and down.
"Let her tell it she ain't, she think I'm stupid I've done birth her fast ass let her ass end up pregnant I'm fucking her ass up!" Trina walking to the kitchen to drop off the cobbler.
"Exactly one from you and one from me, take y'all asses on and get from around us. Carmen you better not be out here fucking and bring home shit either!" I seen as they walked upstairs.
"Girl what you up to I see Betty blasting through the speakers the boys out back on the grill and your ass cooking up a storm let me guess you got some good dick last night?" Trina asked looking me.
"Girlllll did I this nigga had me not wanting to come home last night. I'm surprised nobody noticed my limp in my walk Chile.
"girl I did why else would you think I asked?"
"Gir- this nigga is pussy whipped after last night" I replied.