Carmen

Its been two weeks since I started school. I took a test to upgrade me to the 12th grade. Now I'm a senior. Right now I'm at Andre house playing with the twins they're slowing coming around. Well Lil man is his sister is still being stubborn but I see she's going to be a daddy girl.
" Hey cassidy hey mama man hey" he smiled as I talked to him but as I reached for him he turned his head the other way. Okay well at least I can get him to smile. Today were suppose to go take family pictures but I just can't wait.  Mama still been going hard on me I seriously can't wait til I hit 18 she's literally driving me crazy.

"What time are you leaving today?" Andre asked while playing the game.
"Well its the weekend but then again it really don't matter with the type of mother that I have" I said shrugging.
" Your mama needs some dick in her life that's all" Andre replied.
"Watch it now that's still my mama.
" I'm just saying if she had a man and some dick on the daily basis she'll be less annoying" Andre shrugged.
"Let's not get not get on your mama alright" I said getting annoyed.
" Aww here you go getting in your feelings and shit" she said shaking his head.
"Whatever hurry up so we can go" I said getting up heading to his kitchen.