Hayden

"Mama have court today" I said.
I Can't believe y'all didn't tell me about the fight y'all knew I wouldn't mind tag teaming Ashley ass especially since she jumped on mama wait till I see that bitch". Carmen said.
"Its always something with y'all damn twins man I swear" Marinda husband twan said. Me and Jayden turned our heads towards him so fast and stood up.
"Don't get your ass beat like last time home boy" I said.
"Man sit your ass down, y'all punk asses jumped me so that shit wasn't a fair fight" he said.
"You a jumping motherfucking lie!" Jayden said jumping up into his face.
" Can y'all shut the hell up and let's go damn y'all do this shit every time we together" mirinda said as we were all walking out the door.

" are you telling me that Mrs pearl shot at you and your brother a total of two times" the prosecutor asked.
"Yes" I answered.
" What were you doing for her to shoot at you sir because from my understanding my client was just defending her daughter--
"Objection your honor" moms lawyer said.
Mr. Jones get on with the question. The judge said.

Mrs. Pearl gotten a restraining order against mama and Ashley got one on me I really don't give a damn I'm the one with our son so I wonder how she's going to get him from me. Her and her mama can keep them restraining orders they aint shit but a piece of paper.