Andre

after Carmen and Lisa came inside my house Carmen put her head down on in her hands. I haven't seen her in a minute idk what could be wrong I thought she broke up with me without me knowing. She look a Lil different she gained a Lil weight and Lil sick she gotta be pregnant. I have one baby mama already so I should no.
" How far along are we" I asked.
" three months in a week" wait what?
" and you just now telling me this shit are you crazy I snapped?!"
" I wasn't sure I was going to keep it"
She replied.
"Whatever you would've done to my child would've happened to you. We made that baby together so we're going to raise it together. Grow the fuck up?! I snapped. She got me fucked up. If she thought that she was about to abort my seed.
" first off who the fuck you snapping at. Do I need to beat your ass like I just did your cousin?" Lisa snapped.
" if I was going to get rid of it I would've done that a long time ago. And last I checked i only have one daddy and you damn sure ain't it" Carmen snapped as she slapped the shit out ta be. It took everything in me to not hit thus bitch back like real shit.
"Keep your hands to yourself now before I fuck your ass up if you don't believe me you better ask about me" I snapped back.  Lisa stepped in between us giving me a look as if she dared me to. 
" the minute you do I'm going to fuck you up now please I'm begging you to try it" Lisa said.
This bitch is like a man version of me always ready the fight I see why we ain't getting along because we'll kill each other if I had chosen her then her best friend. But I love Carmen I'm just upset that she was thinking about killing my seed.
"Man fuck all that your ass can catch these hands to sit your ass down or get the fuck out shit. Now back to you CARMEN I said turning towards her " what are you going to do because abortion out" I said.
"Being that I'm still a minor its not my choice especially if my parents find out especially my mama. You're about me aborting it shit when my mama find out she's going to beat my ass so bad I'm going to lose my life and baby. Trust I witnessed her almost kill one of the twins baby mama's" she said. One thing that I can agree on is her mama is real deal low key crazy. but if she kills my seed she won't know crazy till I kill her ass I don't play about my kids.
" Well let's tell them together let me go grab my flock in case one of your brothers jump stupid. My finger is very trigger happy.  I said walking to my room and coming back in the living room to see to angry females.
"What?" I asked.
" You shoot my man me and you going to have some problems" Lisa said.
" Trust the way my mama and daddy set up he won't make it out alive to have a chance to shoot because the minute we announced this my mama & daddy killing the both if us" Carmen said.
"yeah whatever. You ain't the only one with a crazy family" I said following them out the door. Once inside our cars I followed them to Carmen house we all got out and walked inside where we was met by her mama, Lisa mama, the twins, Marcus punk ass  and some nigga that looks like he can be her daddy mean mugging me along with the twins. I swear I wanted to shoot these niggas right then.