Hayden

As I'm lying in bed in walks Carmen looking all sad and shit and props down on the bed next to me.
" how did the doctor visit go?" She asked me.
"It went good" I answered.
" that's good. I'm thinking about moving out the end of the school year due to the fact I'm tired of being home with the Grinch." She replied.
"I came back home for you and my niece and nephew thinking Lisa was going to get the abortion and everything but I'm actually happy she didn't" I said.
" I'm still mad how you did her because you know that she was your ride or die. But to tell you the truth she still loves you But that doesn't mean that she'll take you back you broke her till the point of no return" Carmen assured me.
" after the appointment I heard break down which broke I love her with everything in me and that's what's killing me. I know me getting shot ain't her fault. But at that moment somebody needed to take the blame." I replied.
"The good thing about that is owning up to your bull shit thats always the first step to growing up" she said.
"right well before I do that can I shoot your baby daddy for payback it's either that or an ass whooping you know how I get down." I said dead serious.
" Just when I was thinking you was growing up you say that bullshit. But knowing you will never let this shit go. I'll arrange a boxing match" she said smiling from ear to ear.
" good. Now get out my room" I said. I took a couple selfies and scrolled down Instagram. I came across of Lisa posing for maternity photos, and seen a couple thirsty niggas all over page. I shake my head about to reply till I seen that my BM ashley made a comment. Here we go.
"Aww how cute well atleast OUR BD was in my Maternity pictures how does it feel to be a single mother before birth." #AshleyHaydenJrMommy posted. This bitch is Queen petty.

#LisaSlapAHoe90 : find you something to do #AshleyHaydenJrMommy

#AshleyHaydenJrMommy : our BD came by early for an early fuck it's crazy huh?" Ashley announced. Listen before y'all judge me I'm still a nigga at the end of the day.

#AshleySlapAHoe : Okay and? Listen leave me alone why you're ahead. Because he only fucking you because I don't want him. So as far as I'm concerned what you're telling me is irrelevant. How ironic he fucks you as soon as I shut his down? If you want to get technical he was just trying to get back to us. I told you to to leave me alone. You can have him he's a free agent and he can keep fucking you and end up with more std's you send his way ha!!!! Lisa posted.

I posted a selfie on Instagram and captioned #Std's where dick always A1. How else will I be able to keep knocking up hoes and having beautiful kids. Come on look at the face. And logged off