3 Months later Hayden

I'm so Happy to be graduating and five months I got my cap and gown and everything. With me and Jayden does I don't know about Marcus and the crew but we got all our shit out the way.
Me and Hayden got accepted to Santa Fe college both majoring in Organizational management.
I wish I can take my kids with me but daddy gotta make this money for all of us. Lisa on the other hand before more than just my girl she more like my best friend. When I'm with her nothing matters. We've been closer than before that's why when I leave I'm going to leave her with something to remember me by.
As I'm in my room on the game Carmen walks in and grab a controller and sit down.
"Hey stranger" she said.
"Hey, where you been?" I said pausing the game to look her over.
"With my boyfriend where else" she asked.
"You pregnant? Don't lie I have two baby mama's I know pregnant when I see it" i said
"Mom is going to kill me" she looking at me with threatening tears.
"How far along are you? I asked getting pissed off by the second.
"three months today" she answered.
"What about this nigga you're with what does he have to say about this?" I asked. If I didn't want to already didn't wanna kill this nigga now I do.
" I haven't told him yet, he already has one kid. Plus what's the point of telling him because mama find out she going to beat the baby out ta me then turn around and kill me" she said. One thing she was right about is mama because she will fuck Carmen up till no point of no return.
"You need to tell them" I said. I don't to much of care about ole boy but at the end of the day that's his seed and he needs to be in its life.
"I know" she said as she finally broke down and cried I pulled her too my chest and rubbed her back to soothe her. At the end of the day she's still my baby sister."I can't have this baby mama going to kill me, my dad is going to kill Dre oh my god we're going to be one dead as family" she cried. As mad as I was I couldn't help but smile at the mention of her dad killing dre punk ass.