Chapter 33

Cathy suddenly runs off like that?  How rude.  I tied my hair, grabbed my bag then went to the nearest salon the taxi can bring me to.  The driver brought me to a posh salon, I payed the taxi and went it the salon.

"Hi." the lady greeted me.  I smiled at her and she led me an empty seat.  The hairstylist approached me and asked what I want.  I told him that I want and extreme makeover then she told me that someone came a few moments ago also to have one.  That must be Cathy.

"I want curls." I told him.

"Loose curls?"

"Yes and I want some blue and violet highlights."

"Blue and violet. Wild, you want to add fushcia?"

"Sure."

He snipped a little of my hair then dyed and curled it.  I dozed off a little then he woke me up when everything's done.

"Awesome! This is so wicked!" I exclaimed then paid for the bill.  Side bangs, loose curls flowed down my back and colorful highlights.  I walked out of the salon and saw a commotion at the end of the street.  I tried to push my way towards it but there were so many people but I saw that there was an ambulance and some nurses.  They carried a stretcher with a girl on it.  Short brown hair and dark makeup.  She looks really familiar though.  I made way towards it and asked the nurse, "What happened?"

"That girl suddenly collapsed out of nowhere but we found this injected to her arm." he showed me a feathered dart.

"Can I see her? She looks really familiar."

"Hop in." he opened the ambulance door for me.

"Thanks." I hopped inside and looked at the girl.  Wait a minute.  This is Cathy.

Who did this to her?

-Nikki Brown, 18 years old