Chapter 24

I can't believe these girls are so easy to get.  This will make my job easier, I looked behind, Drake already got Tiffany, I hope he doesn't develop feelings for her and I got Maureen beside me.  A few more days then they'll trust me but I doubt that Cathy gal would though.  Seems like she's very serious with every move and she looks smart, very smart.

The other problem is Hanzel, I didn't tell him about this because he'll surely get those girls out before I even deliver them to my boss.  He's a soft-hearted person, a person who values integrity.

My other hand held the steering wheel, the other on Maureen's hand.  She's like those girls I see in movies, those popular ones.  They don't care who they talk to, who they're going with, as long as it's a guy then approve.  In short, stupid.

My boss would love to see these girls.  I smirked while I drive.  I asked Maureen how long they'll be staying in Ireland, one week she said.

-----Few days ago, Bad Boys Group, language: Irish, translated to: English-----

I entered my boss's office, the back of his office chair facing facing me, as usual.

"Sir, I heard that you were looking for me." I said.

"Yes, in fact I have a job for you." he turned his chair, revealing his fully tattooed face and arms.

"What is it sir?"

"My secretary hacked the system of the Cathay Pacific. She found out that the daughter of a big company is going to arrive in a few days time, with her friends I guess. All you have to do is to get them to trust you then deliver them to me."

"What can I get?"

"1,000,000 dollars."

"No thanks."

"How about 2,000,000 dollars?"

I thought about it.  If the police finds out about this, I will be taking the blame.  I've never done this before but I want some excitement in my life.

"Sure." I smirked.

"Do it with your friends. Just make sure they keep quiet or I'll kill you."

"Yes sir. By the way, what are you going to do to them?"

"None of your business."

"Okay."

-----Back to the present-----

All of the girls where fast asleep, I was wondering if I could already deliver them by tonight.  I parked at the lot and woke them up.

"We're here!" I said, adjusting the mirror to see a clear view of them.

"Okay, girls. You can go in there alone, we don't want to make you feel awkward or uncomfortable." I said, giving them their tickets.

"But we need a tour guide." Maureen complained.

"No we don't" Cathy rolled her eyes.

"Don't worry, I'll be waiting." I said kissing her cheek.

"Fine." Maureen mumbled.

I watched them as they went in.  I made sure they're all inside before I talked to my friends.

"Hey, Hanzel, you know that Shanahan's on the Green restaurant?" I asked him.

"Yeah." Hanzel nodded.

"Go buy some for us and the girls." I threw my car keys to him.

"Aren't you guys coming?" he catched the keys.

"Nah, I told them I'd wait."

Hanzel went to the driver's seat and drove away.  I faced the others and asked, "So what's the plan?"

"Can we use codenames like, strawberries for the girls?" David inquired.

"Sure." I agreed even if it sounded stupid, "Do you think we can get them by tonight?"

They all nodded.

"Okay then, we'll bring them to that bar tonight."

"Oh boy!" John shouted happily.

"We're going to work not play." I glared at him.

I wonder what the boss wants from that girl.  I doubt that it'll be money.

"Can't we put the strawberries in the blender now?" David asked again.

"No."

I suddenly heard footsteps from behind me, I looked around and saw Hallie.  Oh no, how much did she hear?  Time for plan B.

"Hi guys, where's Hanzel?" Hallie asked.

"He went to buy some food." I smiled.

"Oh." she said then walked away.

I gave my guys a plan B look and they all understood.  Good.

-Blake Flynn, 20 years old