chapter 22

We were standing in some wearhouse surronded by coffins. I wasn't paying attention to what they doing. All i could focuse on was Elijah i found and opened his coffin. He looked so peaceful almost like he was sleeping. I put my hand on his face gently rubbing his face while sighing. I could.feel someones eyes on me but i didn't care. Reaching in my back pocket i pulled my wallet out and grabbed the ultrasound picture i hand. I went to get check back with Caroline when i first found out i was pregnant. I gently opened his hands and placed the picture in it. Kissing his cheek i closex the coffin and turned around to see Stefan starring at me.

He stared at me for a while before turning back to klaus. Walking over i saw that he pulled the dagger out of rebekas chest. That made me a bit happy seeing as i was always close to her not as much as kol but close. Yawning i told them i was gonna go to the car and nap.

Leaving rhe wearhouse i went to the backseat and laid down. Lifting my shirt up i started to think of baby names. For a boy i had a few names there was Orion,Roman, and Percy.
And for a girl i had Heaven,Hermione, and Athena. Sighing i started to close my eyes wishing Elijah was here to enjoy this life changeing experience with me.