chapter 13

"Who did you two meet?" She asked. I giggled thinking about it.
Flashback
It has been 2 years since i was turned.my humanity was off. Walking down the street of San Antonio Texas. I saw all types of things. Walking around the country part of san Antonio i bumped into a Ass. No joke a literal Donkey Ass." Are you ok love?" A voice said opening my eyes i saw a guy that could have been god himself. He had nice combed Black hair."Oh you know its a regular thing. Walking into ass. They just love to be in my face." After i said that i thought for a moment."ok that sounds wrong. Ignore that." He chuckled grabbing my hand and bringing it to his face kissing it."Names Elijah love. Elijah Mikealson. What is your lovely name." He smiled making my heart flutter. Wait no i have my humanity off i shouldn't be feeling like this."It's Salvatore. Madison Salvatore." I said smiling."that can't be possible love." He said i cocked my eyebrow up."how so?" I asked."your parents should have named you Angel. Cause you are an Angel in my eyes."  He said smirking making me Giggle i said."Elijah i am no where near that." "Oh really well. I guess i have to be the judge of that." He said"Yea i guess so."
Flashback over
I looked over to see all three of them looking at me."Wow so you guys meet while your humanity was off?" Elena asked."yea that was the first timein two years my humanity showed. Anyways lets finish shopping."
~~~~Time skip~~~~
We were now at the animal shelter."Um Madz why are we here?" Bonnie asked at the mall we all got to bond."Well i want a kitten soooooo. Im getting one. You guys want to come?" I asked they all nodded getting out of the car. Walking in i heard alot of animals."Hi welcome to the Animal Defense League(this is a real shelter in San Antonio i volunteer there) how may i help you?" The front lady asked."Hi we were just coming to adopt." I said smiling."Alright go right through those doors.""thank you. Come on." I said and we all walked out."Ok Bonnie go looj at the puppies send a pic to me of a one you like. Elena go look at the adult dogs. Care go to adult cats while i go to kittens." I said so we all split up. Walking with Care to the Catery " so just get me if you see one you like ok?" I asked."Yea of course." With that we split up. Walking around a little pig?"well ypu don't belong here little thing."i stated.all ot did was oink."MADISON COME HERE PLEASE!?"Care yelled. Sighing i oicked the pig up."yes care." I asked she turned around looked at the pig then me."You have a. Pig in your hand." She stated."I know im getting him also the puppy Bon sent and thr cat you saw." I stated. Nodding she grabbed the cat."lets go. So Care the name of the cat." I stated "oh Ty. That's what it said on the cage. How bput the pig." She asked."oh Suzy." " Alright" with that we walked to the others.