Chapter 21

Hey guys sorry for being mia for a while. Im starting to get better from what happened with my brother. I am now planning to make a schedule for my books im just not sure what days would be good. But once i know ill tell you guys.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"W-what are you doing here? I thought you where dead." i said astonished. The last time u saw kayla was when i had to leave with elijah. "Gee don't i feel loved. " she said smirking. I went to say something but klaus interrupted me "Madison, love we came here for something you can chit chat later," i just rolled my eyes and went to sit at the bar. Being pregnant is hard work i mean this baby is heavy. Gosh i want to smack someone preferably elijah but hed not here so,"ow what was that for" said stefan. All i did was shrug and look at kayla "needed to hit someone" i said. Stefan just rolled my eyes and went over to klaus and gloria. I decided to ignore them and talk to kayla. "How are you still alive,your suppose to be dead." i said looking at her. She looks exactly like how i left her. Just beautiful from her hair to her toes."lets just say I've transformed," she said doing a vamp face. "Y-your a vampire?! How?what?when?huh?"i said confused. She sighed and had this faraway look in her eyes. "That's for another time lets just catch up. For example how the fuck are you pregnant." she exclaimed i smirk "well on Elijah's birthday he slid in me and he got me pregnant." i said making her crinkle her nose "i didn't mean it like that weirdo i meant how is it possible. I mean vampires cant have babys." she said hitting my arm. I laughed and started to explain "well i saved this witch's daughter and the witch felt great full​ and did something and it made me get pregnant i cant explain the details because i don't even know." she smiled a bit and shaked her head. "Im glad for you so wheres Elijah? I noticed he's not here." she said looking around for him. This made me think of him. His slicked back hair,his gentle touches when where cuddling, his smile,his laugh, just everything. But then it made me think how he's in the coffin gray not knowing about hus kid."Klaus um he daggered  him."i said softly not feeling as happy as i was earlier. "Oh im so sorry." she said but i just shrugged. Placing my hand on my stomach knowing this baby is the only thing i have close to him. Cause he knows when he will be undaggered. "Love come now we have to go get someone you where very close to." klaus said.  Standing up i softly smiled at kayla and followed klaus and stefan out to who knows where.