chapter 5

##Madison p.o.v##
"Madison" they said shocked. Well to be honest I'm shocked that they are alive to i mean i thought they were dead until my husband told me that they were helping Katrinas Doppelganger."in the fleash. Now are guys going to stand there or are you going to hug me." I said sarcastically. They both raced to me i held there faces while tears raced down my face."you guys are actually alive." I whispered before pulling them in a needed hug not caring about everyone else in the room. We all just stood there until a blonde girl said."wait your Madison." All i did was skip to the couch"Hi im the one the only MADISON JUNE SALVATORE!" I yelled sitting down on the couch."wait if you knew they were alive why didn't you look for them?" Elena asked. I finally looked at her she really does look like kat from the head down juat the hair is different.
"Huh oh um sorry its creepy but i just found them my husband found you and he hasn't called in a few days so i came looking for him." I said smiling slightly thinking about him. His smile, His laugh, His hugs,everything about him."wait your MARRIED?!" Everyone yelle out. "Yes I'm married i have been for the past 100 years." I exclaimed."who with and do you have the ring?" Caroline asked
Trying not to jump out of her seat. All i did was nod and put my hand out so they can see it."It's beautiful whats his name." Bonnie said while the boys sat there mouth wide looking at the ring. I was about to say his name when an unforgettable voice spoke out. The voice i feel in love with."I'm here are we going to talk or not." He said." Well Well well if it isn't Elijah i was starting to get worried about you." I said he looked at me"Well darling I'm okay go back home. I will be there soon." He said."wait im confused how do you know Elijah?" Stefan said confused."well brother's this is my Husband Elijah Mikaelson." And again everyone was quite i looked around and saw them starring with there mouths open.